Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anybody with OW 97 and/or blazers able to shed sizing advice for those who don’t have either pair yet?

When I measure, my TTS is between a 9 and 9.5. Don’t have wide feet.

Reference: I wear a 9 in most jordan models, 9.5 in Vapormax, I’m a 9 in the SW AM 1/97. 8.5 in GR AF1s, 9.5 in AM 95, 9 in OW prestos...

In AM97s, a 9 fits somewhat snug, but the 9.5 gives me a little heel slip. Thought because the OW 97 have barely any padding I’d be a 9, but some people are saying I should get a 9.5..and I have no clue how blazers run but I heard they’re big. So maybe a 9?

Thanks in advance!

@bigevan23 I think I hit you up on your IG feed about this since you have every pair imaginable :lol:
i have the SW 1/97's and OW blazers, they're both my TTS size 9.5 and both fit fine

Dont know why UNDFTD raffling tomorrow when release will be 10/4, makes no sense but Ill be heading there on my lunch break.

Blazers were my fav out the original 10 and was lucky to cop, still mad I never doubled up

Was leaning towards the black pair but ORANGE >

Dont know why UNDFTD raffling tomorrow when release will be 10/4, makes no sense but Ill be heading there on my lunch break.

Blazers were my fav out the original 10 and was lucky to cop, still mad I never doubled up

I don’t know either, but you better believe I’m grabbing myself a ticket.

I don’t remember how Blazers fit, length or width-wise. Could anyone compare them to current Jordan 1, 3, 4, 6, 11, 13, or Air Max 1 or 97? Or prestos?

I've seen a few diff dates floating around for em, Sept 27th being one. I think Undefeated pickup will either be Thursday or over the weekend.

Sivas only let's you enter one. Entered for the Black, but I'm thinking Orange was probably the way to go since most people are gonna enter for the Black pair

I like the Orange better than the Black, but if I end up hitting Orange, I can't see myself wearing them too often. So I entered the black for for SVD, but I'm thinking I should've just went with Orange for the higher chance since I think most people will enter for the Black pair.

I've seen a few diff dates floating around for em, Sept 27th being one. I think Undefeated pickup will either be Thursday or over the weekend.

Nope 10/4. Had to ask my source bc I wasn’t sure given Tuesday raffle you would think Friday or Saturday but who know they may throw a surprise

Sivas only let's you enter one. Entered for the Black, but I'm thinking Orange was probably the way to go since most people are gonna enter for the Black pair
I like the Orange better than the Black, but if I end up hitting Orange, I can't see myself wearing them too often. So I entered the black for for SVD, but I'm thinking I should've just went with Orange for the higher chance since I think most people will enter for the Black pair.

usually like all black shoes but these don’t do it for me, I dig the tan/orange. Lately Undftd raffle ain’t been doing me good so hoping I get lucky going for orange

Hope they do a SNKRS pass, I want the opportunity to try in NY since I’m not in a market that does it. Got lucky with the SNKRS stash when I was down in LA for sneakercon.

I'm not sure that more people will go for Black. So many people buy to resell nowadays, and Orange seems to be going for more $$$.

Also, the Orange pair may be more exclusive according to rumors (obviously take that with a grain of salt). So all-in-all, my feeling is your odds are pretty equal or even better going with the black pair. I still went with Orange since I like that one considerably more.

:smokin Will be coming to US Soon
5D7DE33E-E20F-4197-9722-664B2402D80E.png

What happened to fake_education on IG? Asking because I'm hoping he caught heat for being a piece of ****, not because I miss his content haha.

great i actually want the orange pair but everyone entering for that color thinking its the less sought after. weLp its over for me bois lol.

What happened to fake_education on IG? Asking because I'm hoping he caught heat for being a piece of ****, not because I miss his content haha.
He renamed himself and now apparently does custom work. He deleted all his real/fake comparisons and now just posts even more terrible content. I actually didn’t even mind the real/fake comparisons when he’d compare to solid quality reps. His page actually helped a little bit compared to now

For those who are torn between which colorway to enter on raffles that only let you pick 1 colorway...

SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND/WIFE WHO MAKES ACCOUNTS FOR YOU TO ENTER TWICE JIG LIT.

(Also I may be in the minority here, but although I’d probable wear the reaper colorway more often, I like the orange pair so much more)

He renamed himself and now apparently does custom work. He deleted all his real/fake comparisons and now just posts even more terrible content. I actually didn’t even mind the real/fake comparisons when he’d compare to solid quality reps. His page actually helped a little bit compared to now
Thanks for the info. I thought of his posts as just plugging fake sellers and probably contributing more to people who want to buy the most realistic fakes as opposed to people who want to check their shoes for authenticity (see r/sneakerreps). That on top of being a scammer.

Thanks for the info. I thought of his posts as just plugging fake sellers and probably contributing more to people who want to buy the most realistic fakes as opposed to people who want to check their shoes for authenticity (see r/sneakerreps). That on top of being a scammer.

Yeah rep comparisons can always go 1 of 2 ways. For those like me who are against reps but sometimes can’t cop on release, it’s nice to legit check what you get on the secondary market yourself. I’d use that page for that reason and also compare to YouTube reviews.

Back
Top Bottom