Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What’s the definition of a dweeb Jps ?

Is it a guy who trolls someone saying that he’s gonna oop him some chis just to get internet points ?

Saying that someone else won the oop when in reality that person was his buddy ?

Just curious

Cause it’s so hard to believe in this use case that someone who’s got cross functional consulting skills helps out these fledling cook groups and small business owners who want to be smarter about they work for some intel quid pro quo to help them score. I’ve gotta be fronting right? Cause you don’t have those relationships...so it must be a bot? Myopic view of things.

yes, it actually is too hard to believe in this case, and every other case of you hitting on EVERYTHING.

0CC542E8-9E40-404D-B31A-A6DC017CD3EB.gif

What’s the definition of a dweeb Jps ?

Is it a guy who trolls someone saying that he’s gonna oop him some chis just to get internet points ?

Saying that someone else won the oop when in reality that person was his buddy ?

Just curious
Ask Bill Bellamy.

I only weebs

Haven’t used a bot since Nike bandit in 2015 lol. It’s a site monitor game/cook group for unexpected drops like this. And even those suck. Throwing “bot” around (and if you seriously think that a bot would help you for something like the above), tells me 1) youre I’ll-informed and 2)you’re the kind of person who complains but does nothing to improve their situation. Getting pairs is a function of having the most intel and no one person has it all. So best to make friends with those who are the most connected and try to help them as much as you anticipate As you need help. That’s my “bot”

Hey, I'd love to be I'll informed if you were the I'll. But unfortunately you don't like to provide me with the intel :lol:. Ay, I'm happy for anyone who cops, I don't care if it's with bots or not. You don't seem like a reseller, and there are 1000s of people who just scoop up everything they can get their hands on just to make other people's lives tougher (relatively, because we're just talking about shoes). I don't really have insider info, and kind of live in a city where there are more resellers than actual sneakerheads. And less stock than countries where they don't even wear shoes. Of course you can get international links, but I'm literally just here for a few shoes a year so it's not viable for me to help someone that amount. With my friends or people I know in the 'community', if there's something I don't want to cop, I try to help manually without expecting any favours in return. Just a casual guy who enters raffles, catches Ls on 99.999% of drops and gets over it really quick. No complaining here, just moving on.

What we're all trying to say is we wouldn't really look at you differently if you ever admitted you used a bot (partially because we all just assume you do anyway). Do you man. If you're not using a bot, amazing. But if you are, no one cares. We're just all going to talk smack anyway, because what else is there to do while waiting for shoes to drop?

Reactions: JPS
It’s hilarious

Dudes don’t keep the same energy towards the bot users and resellers who are in here and in the open lmao

It’s hilarious

Dudes don’t keep the same energy towards the bot users and resellers who are in here and in the open lmao

I block people who I know use a bot. I dont need to see them posting pick ups.

Hey, I'd love to be I'll informed if you were the I'll. But unfortunately you don't like to provide me with the intel :lol:. Ay, I'm happy for anyone who cops, I don't care if it's with bots or not. You don't seem like a reseller, and there are 1000s of people who just scoop up everything they can get their hands on just to make other people's lives tougher (relatively, because we're just talking about shoes). I don't really have insider info, and kind of live in a city where there are more resellers than actual sneakerheads. And less stock than countries where they don't even wear shoes. Of course you can get international links, but I'm literally just here for a few shoes a year so it's not viable for me to help someone that amount. With my friends or people I know in the 'community', if there's something I don't want to cop, I try to help manually without expecting any favours in return. Just a casual guy who enters raffles, catches Ls on 99.999% of drops and gets over it really quick. No complaining here, just moving on.

What we're all trying to say is we wouldn't really look at you differently if you ever admitted you used a bot (partially because we all just assume you do anyway). Do you man. If you're not using a bot, amazing. But if you are, no one cares. We're just all going to talk smack anyway, because what else is there to do while waiting for shoes to drop?
I care. I love sneakers but hate the current state of sneaker buying/reselling. I do my best do score and stack the deck in my favor...I put in work, I wish I didn’t have to work so hard but that’s the way it is. Whether it’s doing side work for intel, building in store relationships, entering raffles all over the world and coordinating travel w work, relentlessly checking for in store restocks or just entering online-everywhere, I put in work. I suppose bots feel like a cheat. I put in the work. Don’t expect to be spoon fed. That’s why it matters to me.

I care. I love sneakers but hate the current state of sneaker buying/reselling. I do my best do score and stack the deck in my favor...I put in work, I wish I didn’t have to work so hard but that’s the way it is. Whether it’s doing side work for intel, building in store relationships, entering raffles all over the world and coordinating travel w work, relentlessly checking for in store restocks or just entering online-everywhere, I put in work. I suppose bots feel like a cheat. I put in the work. Don’t expect to be spoon fed. That’s why it matters to me.
i hear you, that work straight up a full time job too

Well, if anyone wants to invite the kid into these friendly groups giving away access to these 700-1k resell sneakers.. let me know, I even messaged that other kid that used a bot for the prestos, no reply back lol

Well, if anyone wants to invite the kid into these friendly groups giving away access to these 700-1k resell sneakers.. let me know, I even messaged that other kid that used a bot for the prestos, no reply back lol
If u really need it, just pay. There’s people who charge membership for cook groups lmao

Back
Top Bottom