Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

so with undftd's post...they're not opening until 2pm tomorrow....let the backdoor season begin. i called them just now and asked when would the emails for the raffle winners go out and her response......

"uhhhmmmm.....idk. at the latest wednesday..? but yeah" LOL

so with undftd's post...they're not opening until 2pm tomorrow....let the backdoor season begin. i called them just now and asked when would the emails for the raffle winners go out and her response......

"uhhhmmmm.....idk. at the latest wednesday..? but yeah" LOL

UNDFTD is releasing them 10/4. Thought emails might come out today but likely tomorrow or as they mentioned Wed the latest. They usually give you a days notice though

If UNDFTD is backdooring pairs, they certainly aren't backdooring many. When I went to Silverlake for the UNC pickup, there was damn near 400 people in line to pick up their pairs.

Some ppl are so paranoid :smh:

Had no time to stand in line today.
This was the line up at Concepts NYC during 1pm
lunch.jpg
and again at 6pm.

afterd.png
Good luck to those that entered! I hope I can cop the Hallows Eve.

If UNDFTD is backdooring pairs, they certainly aren't backdooring many. When I went to Silverlake for the UNC pickup, there was damn near 400 people in line to pick up their pairs.

Tell folks that all the time but people dont know any better. Undftd likely eats up the unclaimed pairs for backdoor, but they get so many its hard to ever tell

The biggest part you're missing is that less stores received the Off-White UNCs, so your perception is "inflated" because they received so many pairs. They backdoor a lot of pairs. It's just not as noticeable when the store probably received 1500 pairs or more.

Also, Undefeated never took this long for a raffle. I hope they are DQing people that entered more than once and banning them from all of their raffles.

Had no time to stand in line today.
This was the line up at Concepts NYC during 1pm
lunch.jpg
and again at 6pm.

afterd.png
Good luck to those that entered! I hope I can cop the Hallows Eve.

I was on that line at 6pm. And honestly I was in and out in 15 minutes and I started from around the corner. It wasn't bad at all. But good luck to you.

Picking up my pair this weekend from UNDFTD
Could've choose orange or black
took black
$300
Backdoor

mark my words

Back
Top Bottom