Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Does sns charge everyone at the same time?
We don’t know for sure. Might be that they do though. I wouldn’t know as I’ve never won anything from them. They must hate their fellow countrymen as I’m from Sweden and never win anything from them lol.

2.PNG

so it's one of those days when i get excited every single time i get a new email

for now reason unfortunately...

in-store pick up only

well you could've just ignored it ... it's for us who have the means & time to pick up instore despite not living there ...or the people that ........ live there or close ...so like i said ...GETCHA RAFFLE ON!

If you hit on sns just go look at your profile and then check order history...if you won and got charged you will have an order number there if you won but charge didn’t go through you won’t have anything there lol!!!!!!!pretty simple

If you hit on sns just go look at your profile and then check order history...if you won and got charged you will have an order number there if you won but charge didn’t go through you won’t have anything there lol!!!!!!!pretty simple

This isn't necessarily true. I got the email from Paypal but the order itself hasn't been created. I believe when SNS sends you the email is when the order actually gets created.

This isn't necessarily true. I got the email from Paypal but the order itself hasn't been created. I believe when SNS sends you the email is when the order actually gets created.
Idk I’ve hit on 3 of there raffles and within minutes I can go check and my order # will be there.depends I guess

I feel like I'm going to hit Ls everywhere even with stock for both at it's highest... It's only when it's out of sight, out of mind that I win. When I'm reaLLy hopefuL... WeLL..

well you could've just ignored it ... it's for us who have the means & time to pick up instore despite not living there ...or the people that ........ live there or close ...so like i said ...GETCHA RAFFLE ON!

I'm just letting it be known that its in-store pick up only because people have a tendency to enter raffles and not know its pickup only or they enter it and win and then be like "oh I didn't know it was instore pickup only, I can't go"

Back
Top Bottom