Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

5847B7E4-E017-48A3-8A56-805E95792C81.JPG
Jesus i want you to send me sdiori sdiori type of money so i don't even have to worry about this raffle nonsense

I saw the fight but I believe movement and timing holds a huge advantage, Khabib loves trying to assert dominance and if he tries pushing McGregor like Aldo did I honestly believe he will get slept in similar fashion (I say this because Khabib tries push every fighter and he said he will do same with McGregor) people say McGregor is overhyped but that performance against Alvarez was pure art.

If Conor wins it will be in the first round. Anything after that it's quiet for him. I don't think Conor is overhyped at all by the way, I just think Khabib is that good.

If Conor wins it will be in the first round. Anything after that it's quiet for him. I don't think Conor is overhyped at all by the way, I just think Khabib is that good.
I agree Khabib is that good I just don’t think he beat good enough fighters along the way probably on RDA if I’m being honest a lot of his wins on his undefeated record is against bums, as good as he is at least when McGregor won the light weight title he beat a reputable fighter for the belt Khabib best an 11th ranked al iaquinta but I do respect your opinion

Svd - L
Voo - L
SNS - L
FF - L
Every other raffle I entered 2017/2018 - L

Time to cut off my toes and go for Bae size...or just stop entering and looking for a new hobby

Back
Top Bottom