Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Waiting for that L mail from end to complete the list and pull me even more down.
BTW are serenas only us and jpn?? Any rumors about eu?

Kith Miami gotta be the most jigged raffle ever now. I haven't seen a winner from there in over a year.

i've only paid resell for 1 sneaker in my life and it was woei asics gl3 cervidae. told myself after i would never do that again. might be time to sell some stuff (yeezys) smh.

Speaking of raffles where no one gets a W. Has anyone ever won anything from Footdistrict? I legit don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone win anything from them. They ”contacted the winners” like an hour ago but can’t remember seeing anyone here or in the FB groups actually get lucky there.
I won those multicolor prestos that just came out from them...still waiting for a shipment notice though lol.

Thread moving fast as hell today. All L's for me so far...i expect it to stay that way.

Memole Srl is which company?

Finally on my lunch break after seeing all these wins today, 131 charge pending since oct 1st, is that a crap shot or do I Still have a chance? Lol

Last edited:
D0C9FDF1-6D98-4C38-AD66-823882EE04C2.jpeg

Is there anyway to see what name was put into a Kith raffle? Going to account settings shows the name registered to the account but not the name used for the raffle

Back
Top Bottom