Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

tumblr_n4atvu1Upi1t1656jo1_500.gif

Those of you with the "50 straight Ls"....."0-20"......"0-10 Ls".............are you guys talking about draws or actually obtaining the shoes? Cause I'm seeing a lot of familiar names that I swore ya'll copped OW UNC1s or the black prestos etc. I can't feel sorry for anyone that copped those but complain about Ls for these lol. I'm still salty I missed out on the unc and black presto shock drop. I wanna see some people who actually never win squat get some Ws.

Haha he asked how much they go for and I said $500+ and he took a long pause and i got nervous. But then he laughed and said "nah man I got you". He knows I'm going to wear them though

Welp that’ll be the last time he helps you for sure lmaooo

You the really winner... What model?

Still waiting to find out. I won at a Labor Day daytime brunch at this club here in downtown LA through this subscription watch company called Watch Gang. With probably too drink to remember or hear the model. They had free drank damn near all day. They gave away 3, but I won the grand prize one supposedly worth almost 3k

Funny thing was, I told my friends I'd win & the company exec told me barely anyone entered compared to all in attendance there that day.

Those of you with the "50 straight Ls"....."0-20"......"0-10 Ls".............are you guys talking about draws or actually obtaining the shoes? Cause I'm seeing a lot of familiar names that I swore ya'll copped OW UNC1s or the black prestos etc. I can't feel sorry for anyone that copped those but complain about Ls for these lol. I'm still salty I missed out on the unc and black presto shock drop. I wanna see some people who actually never win squat get some Ws.

I have never won any draw in the history of Nike creating the snkrs app lol

Missed out on the off white unc's thanks to work |l

Back
Top Bottom