Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Bro you and your wifes luck is crazy. Send me some of that.

Feel like the converse will be the pair just like the creams of the OF collection to please more people.

Bro you and your wifes luck is crazy. Send me some of that.

Feel like the converse will be the pair just like the creams of the OF collection to please more people.

for a change bro I usually take Big L’s smh. I don’t know how I managed to snag both for her lol.

i got this aswell.... and i recall seeing it before... any idea why?

i dont have any fraud alerts from my bank either.
Not sure, but in my case I was logged in under my GFs account and forgot the security number to her CC so I guessed instead and it was wrong. ****!

1 of my 4 have got canceled :frown: on my wife’s account. She got the GOT EM for Beige but it disappeared after winning the Black pair on the same account. That’s ODD? I’m heated bcuz it was my size.

when you win your WIFE’s size 2 times and she wins yours 2 times how is that flexing? She has both colorways and I have 1 which is too big lol & my Beige got cancelled!?!?! Stop it. No need to flex. I ain’t hit on snkrs draws since the WING 12’s.

so you go for your wifes size and she goes for your size?? please tell me why you choose to go for each others sizes and not try to get your own?

Back
Top Bottom