Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Can someone with the blazers tell me that they are super uncomfortable and make me feel better about all my Ls
Even if they are uncomfortable it's one of the best looking pairs in the line up. If you really want it just get it, life‘s too short to hold back. Sell some pairs you don't care for, skip the next release or cut back on other unnecessary stuff if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if they are uncomfortable it's one of the best looking pairs in the line up. If you really want it just get it, likes too short to hold back. Sell some pairs you don't care for, skip the next release or cut back on other unnecessary stuff if needed.
I sold both my white vapormaxes to pick up both prestos. Prestos are my fav shoe so im holding out for the greys. Orange blazers look beautiful but I can't handle wearing uncomfortable shoes all day. Rather wear the prestos.

Wanted tan blazers... Might sell black zoom fly mercurials and a pair of react 87s and move on with my life

need yall to actually drop the raffle spots for these converses before they actually close

can't believe nordstrom had a raffle for the blazers smh

I sold both my white vapormaxes to pick up both prestos. Prestos are my fav shoe so im holding out for the greys. Orange blazers look beautiful but I can't handle wearing uncomfortable shoes all day. Rather wear the prestos.
sometimes gotta make an exception....Hype/Looks over Comfort. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom