Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

can people stop buying the ******* AHE blazers on stockx and let the price fall? its slightly going back up in my size and its pissing me off . hoping more pairs come in from nike etc. on monday so prices will fall again and i will STRIKE lol

also no ones for these chucks not surprised and not upset really either. want the AF1s and AM90s the most.

can people stop buying the ****ing AHE blazers on stockx and let the price fall? its slightly going back up in my size and its pissing me off . hoping more pairs come in from nike etc. on monday so prices will fall again and i will STRIKE lol

also no ones for these chucks not surprised and not upset really either. want the AF1s and AM90s the most.

I’m with you on this one. Size 8 is starting to shoot back up and people are actually buying . I’m very nervous I’m going to miss the boat and wake up to it being 680+. Ima hold out until Monday night unless i see it dip under 640

i just dont think every pair has been received in hand yet especially from nike. i mean are there still people in this thread waiting for them in the mail? so i feel like theres one last "dip" in price that will happen and thats monday/tuesday

i just dont think every pair has been received in hand yet especially from nike. i mean are there still people in this thread waiting for them in the mail? so i feel like theres one last "dip" in price that will happen and thats monday/tuesday

Seems like 90% of cats have gotten them already

Nike isn’t that slow I would say a big majority of people have their pairs.

Last edited:
or u can just listen to me

You guys that’s plannng to cop the Blazers are hoping it’ll drop a couple more bucks when you’re already going to spend $600-700. You’re spending that much but worrying about that $30-50 drop or not...Sounds like it’s best to not get it if it’s gonna break the bank.

Last edited by a moderator:
or u can just listen to me
^ the same guy who said to sign up for kith soho... not that many Ws ended up happening

but to the orange blazers, do you see how many asks are up? coupled with nikes insane shipping nowadays, most of the ppl waiting for monday are ppl who are getting their blazers from overseas (maybe a tiny percentage are from snkrs)

^ the same guy who said to sign up for kith soho... not that many Ws ended up happening

but to the orange blazers, do you see how many asks are up? coupled with nikes insane shipping nowadays, most of the ppl waiting for monday are ppl who are getting their blazers from overseas (maybe a tiny percentage are from snkrs)

Yeah I’m supposed to receive my pair on Tuesday from overseas. Isn’t Monday a holiday? So I don’t think UPS will be shipping Monday.

Yeah I’m supposed to receive my pair on Tuesday from overseas. Isn’t Monday a holiday? So I don’t think UPS will be shipping Monday.
Most shipping companies recognize Columbus Day as a holiday but don't observe it (as in, halt operations for it). So they do ship on Monday

Last edited:
checked the prices for 2013 Chicago 1's and crazy how they jumped so much in prices since the OW Chicago 1's released

I remember people used to trash the Jumpman logo on it and the leather quality

Back
Top Bottom