Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

well no more spinning circle, nothing on the site. not even a sold out currently lol. didn't see any w's posted.

Managed to select a size by clicking on the "buy it now" button before it went away and i just got an endless spinning circle again but it keeps saying new payment can't be created

Managed to select a size by clicking on the "buy it now" button before it went away and i just got an endless spinning circle again but it keeps saying new payment can't be created

this
but did anyone hit on sense? dropped same time

i just wanted one pair of something from these off white x nike releases.
and everytime its another L. i really wish there was a way for the ppl that already got a pair of something for these releases to be blocked so the rest of us can have a better shot at eating.

nike made me manually type my entire address entered, then got hit with a payment processing error. ok then.

I honestly have no idea how I copped both pairs of blazers on SSENSE. Couldn't even cart these Chucks being on second they dropped.

all these loops and bs we have to go through for kicks fuels the resell mentality. Why would I do all this to just wear something....rather make bread off it

Back
Top Bottom