Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I didn't like these Chucks when the pictures first leaked, but they've definitely grown on me. They're simple - but that's the essence of Chucks, simple, not pretentious.

All the OW touches give it a little bit of flavor, while keeping their essence. Not bad.
the outsole stripes are very strinking. Not so simple imo. More bold.

Last edited:
Anyone know what the numbers were on Nike? Seems way more available than the first OW Chuck. Isnt the Translucent Chuck one of the most limited of The Ten?

49E0BAC5-0AE1-4673-B017-A157DBD1AF82.jpeg

Custom or nah?

I like how I win shoes I don’t want but others I’ve been hyping to myself and staring at pics of, I lose over and over again.

Lmao, jokes

Bought AHE form SX Saturday, really hoping seller ships today but doubt it.

Semi nervous dude not gonna include the teal laces

Last edited:
Lol totally forgot about MOMA and Complexcon but those are different beasts. Those didn’t actually release globally. Still mad I didn’t try for MOMA. Figured it was going to be pointless but maaaaad heads scored. Was not far from there at all lol

What you get if u don’t mind me asking ? I don’t know either blazers or prestos (black ) of course
I got the GW blazers when they were at 650, you can’t pay with two cc’s but you can do at cash advance on both those cc and then add whatever you have on your debit, I wouldn’t put a purchase like this on your cc because the interest will get you unless you can pay it off the same month or do affirm with 3 payments only a 50-70 dollar interest usually

Back
Top Bottom