Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

anyone else cop from ssense today? any idea how long it takes for them to ship?

the all hallows eve are such a nice shoe...yet it is like any other blazer...they just dont look right on me in a size 12, which fits perfect btw
the blazer is just not for me...sadly, i really like these, but i have to let them go.
kinda heartbreaking when you really like a shoe for its own looks but just not in combination with your body :blush:

Don't care what anybody says, those Chucks are wavy, can't wait til mine touchdown on Wednesday. :nthat:

anyone else cop from ssense today? any idea how long it takes for them to ship?

Didn't cop from SSENSE, but I've ordered from them previously and they're usually pretty quick, maybe a day or so.

Yeah I still cant believe how easy it was to cop after that nike link was tweeted. Have tried for every off white basically except the last blazers because I overslept :smh: My 1st pair for retail. I'm part of the club :smokin can u guys show me the handshake now!?

3D06AFE4-6C5C-427D-B0C6-959453FAB8A6.jpeg
Not a bad month so far.

how? if you dont mind me asking lol where did you get them all ? lol

Yeah I still cant believe how easy it was to cop after that nike link was tweeted. Have tried for every off white basically except the last blazers because I overslept :smh: My 1st pair for retail. I'm part of the club :smokin can u guys show me the handshake now!?

Sorry bruh but copping these don’t give you access to the club. If they don’t gotta swoosh it don’t count

Back
Top Bottom