Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm reminiscing on my old wins help cope with the recent Ls.

OW chicagos, UNCs, and 90s? yeah, keep the converses :lol:

Yeah I cant really complain...i got 8 OWs for retail (3 of the same model), but these L's still hurt regardless. Got another L this morning from slam jam lol

It just says coming soon with nothing there
it was up, but their checkout is still broken from last night so they took the site down again. went to go checkout and got

This page isn’t working
eflash-us.doverstreetmarket.com didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

so idk whats going on with them.

it was up, but their checkout is still broken from last night so they took the site down again. went to go checkout and got

This page isn’t working
eflash-us.doverstreetmarket.com didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

so idk whats going on with them.
That sucks. This whole release has been terrible

That sucks. This whole release has been terrible
yea man tell me about it, nike screwed me over yesterday and all my accounts got temporarily banned somehow. missed out on the 11am restock. i think im gonna wind up paying resell on them, just gonna give it a week and see where prices settle once everyone gets their pairs in-hand

upload_2018-10-9_8-56-46.png

UPS delivered these yesterday. I had the prestos and unc off whites in hand as well and these are by far the ugliest. Decent suede but they just hurt to look at.

UPS delivered these yesterday. I had the prestos and unc off whites in hand as well and these are by far the ugliest. Decent suede but they just hurt to look at.

Poor you. Then give an OOP to one of many fellow NT’ers who weren’t able to cop?

NT does not allow selling or advertising outside of the marketplace subsection; I have been warned for trying to offer shoes for retail in other threads (specifically, AM1 thread). Please don't suggest that I break the rules.

Reactions: JPS
he actually ooped me lol. shout out to the InfluenceThem crew!

If he actually did that, thats super dope for real :pimp:

needs to be more of this on here, especially that the game is so lucrative and ppl are in it for the profit

Nothing wrong with getting your bread but imo if you can manage to snag 10+ pairs (which also covers the price of your personal pair you keep) oop a pair or 2, you never know might be a time you strike out and karma can help you cook on that release you cant hit

just my 2 cents, ooped a couple ppl on here (no off white, dont have the juice like that yet)

If it is against the rules, we should just do a marketplace with the person you're ooping to so it covers all bases and doesn't break the rules

NT does not allow selling or advertising outside of the marketplace subsection; I have been warned for trying to offer shoes for retail in other threads (specifically, AM1 thread). Please don't suggest that I break the rules.

Or you could pick a random person of your choosing without posting about it.

still hating that i missed out on these, but i think i have enough trade bait to go ahead & get them, i've wanted this shoe since i saw the sketch of it, i can't wait for the off-white air max 90's that are in the same colorway, seems like it'll be a thanksgiving release. i'm still wondering what nike x virgil have planned for the 1 year anniversary of the original 10 coming up?

Back
Top Bottom