Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

C81C4F28-FD0D-445D-A740-31840890FA2B.jpeg
012B0E27-3412-4187-8F51-D6C1BD89B773.jpeg

Splash!

they iite, lets see how the tan ones look

These look good. Not usually a huge fan of black and white shoes but this 90 pulls it off.

Hey guys,
If i strike out on the 97 Menta I'm 100% paying resell. I've never paid over $500 for a pair of sneakers. Can somebody make me feel better about spending that much $$$ on sneakers haha. Closest was $450 for the Atmos Elephant Print Air Max 1 and I'm expecting to pay like 7 or 8 on the 97s.

I just wanna know why dude called it Great Britain. Ive never heard anyone actually call it that, just the UK or, in most cases London. :lol:

I mean youre not wrong, weird like if we were in the UK and you said “oh its coming from North America” instead of the “coming from the US.”

Just funny to me.

The tracking says received from Colnbrook,GB
But yeah I get what you’re saying :lol:

that’s what the raffle sign up stated. most people didn’t read it tho and just plowed through it, myself included

haha, correct. Empty Gallery tends to either send it out early tho, so W's might start rolling in soon. We'll see tho.

Good luck to all! Hope ya'll entered your ID numbers correctly :smile:

It’s been a good week kicked out and managed to buy a pair of GR for £200 size 6.5 (I’m a 9) eBay complete with receipt, managed to sell them for £400 and pick up AHE in my size for that price lol

Just move a shoe or two you dont care about to offset the cost.

yep, i don't even resell for real, but i stockpile stuff to make trades, so even if a hot shoe drops & i take the l, to the archives i go to make some trades for it... recently finally got my wotherspoons (my hardest l of the year) by trading in a couple of supreme bags & the travis scott af1's ...

Back
Top Bottom