Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone know if I check in at any footaction for the 12s do I get the one minute headstart for the Jordan 1s?
You have until tomorrow 6:00 pm EST / 3:00 pm PST to get a code

3D6F2DD5-0506-491F-A3B5-74E9034A6385.png

Somewhat glad that Concepts is doing the IG raffle because, as someone stated above, it saves a wasted trip to their store

They didn’t state whether the IG raffle was specifically for NYC or Cambridge, so I’m assuming they’re just gonna raffle all their stock that way

So if I enter for 2 different shoes with the same emails I’m out of luck?
I’m pretty sure by per raffle he means per raffle of each shoe, at least that’s how I interpreted it. I entered all of them with the same email address.

Somewhat glad that Concepts is doing the IG raffle because, as someone stated above, it saves a wasted trip to their store

They didn’t state whether the IG raffle was specifically for NYC or Cambridge, so I’m assuming they’re just gonna raffle all their stock that way
They actually do specify

Glad they’re wasting people’s time online and not in store at least

i seriously want to know how they choose winners with ig raffles. Do they just scroll and randomly pick a name? There's already over 11,000 entries so only top 1,000 would have a realistic chance of winning

Just caved at $525 for Blazers...

Not really thrilled with that price but I have no faith in SNKRS personally, and even with that drop I don’t see them going below high 4’s at best. I plan on wearing the hell out of them so it’s worth it.

Back
Top Bottom