Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

bigevan23 bigevan23 a robot :lol: . What he need spreadsheets for? Everything is stored in the memory.

I meant to "prove" to insurance. I only ask because I had a couple of pairs get wet when my basement recently flooded. Trying to determine how to move forward... send them a link to Flight Club and say gimme my money?

It SUCKS with no Serenas looking like they will drop in the EU. My favorite blazers after the OG from The 10 and the best looking 97 so far too.

I meant to "prove" to insurance. I only ask because I had a couple of pairs get wet when my basement recently flooded. Trying to determine how to move forward... send them a link to Flight Club and say gimme my money?
I actually did itemize them all, with average stock x prices as the benchmark for replacement value estimation.

I think my friend figured out a way to use the stock x API to automate this into a spreadsheet if im not mistaken. I asked him to make something that identified the biggest deltas in asks/bids on GOAT vs STOCKX. I wanted to see if someone could make a living buying shoes on one platform (even at resell) and selling them on another for profit. Literally just functioning as the marketplace exchange.

I actually did itemize them all, with average stock x prices as the benchmark for replacement value estimation.

I think my friend figured out a way to use the stock x API to automate this into a spreadsheet if im not mistaken. I asked him to make something that identified the biggest deltas in asks/bids on GOAT vs STOCKX. I wanted to see if someone could make a living buying shoes on one platform (even at resell) and selling them on another for profit. Literally just functioning as the marketplace exchange.

Retail arbitrage, nice.

Is the StockX API public info?

For those of you that are looking to bite the bullet in resell...there's a 10% off ebay code "PICKUPTEN" that expires tomorrow morning.

You'll want to discuss that with your insurance company. They likely all handle it differently, you'll very likely need to have a third party appraiser come in and appraise your collection. Links to consignment stores or ebay really won't work if you're talking about high value items. And lastly, keeping receipts is the very lease you can do in these types of situations.

You'll want to discuss that with your insurance company. They likely all handle it differently, you'll very likely need to have a third party appraiser come in and appraise your collection. Links to consignment stores or ebay really won't work if you're talking about high value items. And lastly, keeping receipts is the very lease you can do in these types of situations.
it wasn't a problem but that may have been because of the itemized nature (with pictures), i've done the same for watches, etc and it all seemed to be fine.

It was only a few pairs I had in the basement. No receipts I don't think. Most aren't worth a ton (high value stuff is kept upstairs in a dif room) but didn't know if I could just link them to Flight Club or any other consignment shop to get values.

Damn. I was thinking snkrs Pass would’ve opened with the cities label on the picture, not thinking it would’ve opened up right away for reserves. Checked at 12:33 CST and missed it.

Now i know, grats to those who got it

haha my friends friend did this with crypto a while back.

Back
Top Bottom