Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These past couple of weeks have been a drought for me cuz I have it in my mind that I would come up most times like I do through local raffles, but chances to cop outside of local raffles diminishes significantly cuz I'm up against everyone else in the world.

NT fam I need some advice. Really eager to bite the resell bullet on 97 Mentas. Do we really think there will be a US release and prices will drop? Looking to buy from StockX today or tomorrow. Thanks brothers!

NT fam I need some advice. Really eager to bite the resell bullet on 97 Mentas. Do we really think there will be a US release and prices will drop? Looking to buy from StockX today or tomorrow. Thanks brothers!

I would wait till AFter Nov 10th, (rumor release date)... they can also shock drop anytime between now and the 10th

i just need 1 pair of vapormax 2 pairs of 97 (the blacks and og) and either the white prestos to grim reapers then I’m ready to just accept L galore completely and whole heartedly. The good news is the just got promoted so it may be time to release the cash come December lol

For the black 97s, you guys suggested they fit tight? I don’t have any of the OW 97s, but I’m a 9.5 in the 97 OG build, and a 9 in the ultra build. Size 9 in flyknit racers & vapormax. It sounded like you guys are suggesting getting a 9.5... is that correct?

I’m gonna be patient. With the rumor of a November drop going around everyone should know if that’s true within the next couple weeks. I figure if we don’t get them stateside the prices won’t shoot through the roof in two or three weeks. However, if we do get a release in November the prices will drop significantly.

serena blazers big trash anyway

**** nike apple and vergile b

and steve jobs
HarshBoringDragon.webp

I joined the forums initially for any help I could get to cop but after joining regardless of if it didn’t really help I’m so glad I did. There’s legit so many kind nice hearted and helping people in this community that makes me realize people still care about each other. (god bless all of you that try help the rest, just remember when you get a W I feel like
I got one too)

I joined the forums initially for any help I could get to cop but after joining regardless of if it didn’t really help I’m so glad I did. There’s legit so many kind nice hearted and helping people in this community that makes me realize people still care about each other. (god bless all of you that try help the rest, just remember when you get a W I feel like
I got one too)
Ok who plugged you lol nah there some rare but cool people that do help agree but watch out for viktors man they will eat yo as alive

Realized this ain't like Pokemon, ain't no catching me all unless you making the big bucks to afford resell. Just the way of life that I've learned to accept. 1 out of how ever many different models/cw's there are.

If I can grab one pair of Blazers or AM90, I'll be happy. The Black AM90 would get a lot of wear, I'm thinking.

Back
Top Bottom