Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What price do you guys think the Serena’s blazers and menta’s in 13’s will bottom out at? Sold a pair of my OG presto’s to get these both.

I won’t lie compared to the original Ten I do believe he’s become lazy and is now kind of milking it, hope him and nike stop soon and take a break for a while or choose different silhouettes so it doesn’t kill the collab
My guess is that Nike will continue to ride this OW wave till it crashes.

Who’s to know when the OW hype will end. Might as well milk it for all it is worth now.

So, it is very likely we will see many more Nike OW sneakers in the months ahead.

Saw some pics from the event. he definitely did not want to be there.

Last edited:
aljajshf.jpg

from virgil's ig...

My guess is that Nike will continue to ride this OW wave till it crashes.

Who’s to know when the OW hype will end. Might as well milk it for all it is worth now.

So, it is very likely we will see many more Nike OW sneakers in the months ahead.
The sneaker culture interesting af. O how the paradigm have shift from Adidas to nike in terms of hype and trend.

The sneaker culture interesting af. O how the paradigm have shift from Adidas to nike in terms of hype and trend.

it's gonna shift to whatever people think is "limited" unfortunately, kanye's wish of everyone getting yeezys is fulfilled, so people not feeling as exclusive as they used to. everyone wants to feel like they have something that other people can't get or cop. i just wanna cop the things i love, including things i couldn't afford as a kid, some of the off-white collection i despise, some of it is really dope to me.. i still have yet to rock my og jordan 1's, prestos or converses from the original 10, but i wear my black prestos, my 90's, & my unc 1's... i really like the desert ochre 90's & the ahe blazers, those are next on my list. but if i can cop for retail in the meantime to work as trade bait for something i missed out on, that's also my steez.

Can someone tell me why Mentas are so much cheaper on Stock X compared to Goat? Almost half the price.

Back
Top Bottom