Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Once you see the store posted with the smoking faces its dead.

giphy (6).gif

I can prove I was manual if thats what you want lol (back page to payment page, back page to shipping page, back page to details page, back page to cart page)

I'll be honest, I dont hate against any method of getting the shoes. I'm just salty I missed out lol i just knew a surprise drop would happen today.

Yeah I’m skeptical of anyone that says they’re copping hyped kicks manually from a Shopify site nowadays. Not mad though so congrats to whoever copped.

More mad at Notre for making the decision to put them online as opposed to allocating that stock to In Store.

Manual users got tricked, and bots got treated. Happy MF Halloween :emoji_jack_o_lantern:

even if you have a monitor, its still possible to manual. You just gotta know what you're doing. I cop from undftd manually a few times, I don't risk using bots or atc links because undftd is heavy with the ban hammer. Got OW VM, OW Prestos, OW Blazers, and yeezys from them

even if you have a monitor, its still possible to manual. You just gotta know what you're doing. I cop from undftd manually a few times, I don't risk using bots or atc links because undftd is heavy with the ban hammer. Got OW VM, OW Prestos, OW Blazers, and yeezys from them

Can you recommend me a monitor? Lol

Back
Top Bottom