Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Attachments

• 20181115_123141.jpg
    20181115_123141.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 78
I'll head out there at closing, no rush. mans that stood outside all night so mad theyre not touching the tan boxes without a pass
I mean pines and court purples ain’t bad in small sizes but nah I wasn’t camping all night only for that

That line was incredibly stupid. They had a seperate line for the pass that had to wait until the people who camped for the Jordan’s went in smh. There excuse was you have all day to pick up but the size of the line it would probably be until closing to pick up. They only let a handful in at time but they sent less to the register at a time.

Picked up Vapormaxes today + a Court Purple Jordan 1. Line was crazy and hectic as usual. Still a bunch of people out there

The security guards at that NT is the biggest joke ever. They know all the resellers, they were opening the barricade for some resellers yesterday. It’s a joke

I'll head out there at closing, no rush. mans that stood outside all night so mad theyre not touching the tan boxes without a pass

They was big mad lol. 1’s were sold out but they let us with reservations in. Got mine and I was out of there. Of course wanted to know if I was selling lol

The security guards at that NT is the biggest joke ever. They know all the resellers, they were opening the barricade for some resellers yesterday. It’s a joke

That’s what happened. Dudes kept on looping around. They had 5, 6 boxes each. They stupid for that

Just walked by on my lunch, line was pretty light probably 20-25 people but it was snowing so wasn't waiting to see what they had left.

Back
Top Bottom