Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

holy hell you came early and still waited 2.5 hours?? Was it cause too many people or they were lagging on their procedure?

Did they have everyone pick up at the same day last week or did they do saturday and sunday like this upcoming weekend?
They spread out 4 pairs over two days (2 on saturday 2 on sunday), there was only one register open (didn't look like they had more than that anyways). It's just a silly procedure, like start charging ppl ahead of time in line, or get a godamm square card reader on a phone and open more registers...

if you get pending and no order conformation (email or text) like in 10 seconds its an L
Whole post cracked me up but this part is actually incorrect. When the UNDFTD 97's dropped, I didn't even want them but at like 10:10am I saw they were still showing a fsr. I knew they were sold out but went ahead and hit buy now bc I've been told by a few that more SNKRS L's helps you on future buys. No clue if true, but it can't hurt. So at 10:10am I hit buy now and got the "in line" screen. Let it run and run and run and forgot about it. At 10:50am my phone lit up and I got a confirmation email from Nike. Never got a "got em" or anything but I did cop at 10:50. I guess they restocked? Moral of the story, let that **** say in line until it kicks you out.

They spread out 4 pairs over two days (2 on saturday 2 on sunday), there was only one register open (didn't look like they had more than that anyways). It's just a silly procedure, like start charging ppl ahead of time in line, or get a godamm square card reader on a phone and open more registers...

Rip, looks like I'll need to show up an hour early then.. They started exactly at the time they specified right? (9 AM)

Whole post cracked me up but this part is actually incorrect. When the UNDFTD 97's dropped, I didn't even want them but at like 10:10am I saw they were still showing a fsr. I knew they were sold out but went ahead and hit buy now bc I've been told by a few that more SNKRS L's helps you on future buys. No clue if true, but it can't hurt. So at 10:10am I hit buy now and got the "in line" screen. Let it run and run and run and forgot about it. At 10:50am my phone lit up and I got a confirmation email from Nike. Never got a "got em" or anything but I did cop at 10:50. I guess they restocked? Moral of the story, let that **** say in line until it kicks you out.

you was blessed i have only hit when i got passed pending in like 1 min or less

tenor.gif

Was hoping to win the AJ1s from the Jordan Store/306 Yonge raffle. So far my cousin and a friend won. They've been calling since 10am.

Blends BH line wasn’t that bad only about 20 minutes. Didn’t ask a size or what shoe you wanted ‍♂️.. hope they’re playing fair

Been trying to pay my UNDFTD invoice and kept getting stock problems; now it's saying invoice doesn't exist :sick:

Been trying to pay my UNDFTD invoice and kept getting stock problems; now it's saying invoice doesn't exist :sick:
Just pay in person when you pick up. They stated you could do that in their recent IG post for this draw.

Back
Top Bottom