Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anybody ever see this tag on a pair of prestos before?

Attachments

• 2DF7110A-F570-4D9C-A053-E1631D53A57A.jpeg
    2DF7110A-F570-4D9C-A053-E1631D53A57A.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 49
Did anyone in LA get an undefeated email? I saw someone from AZ get one for Undefeated AZ earlier for Friday pick-up of Pinks...

Who ready to ride with me and take these Ls on Solebox and footpatrol? Got 2 laptops open with 2 phones lets see if any get through

Just got the W from end for the first time on any raffle for a black sz9.5, but I think my card declined it for fraud lmao

EDIT: Nvm, charge showing up on card

Last edited:
can't believe I haven't hit a single OW raffle since the original release of The Ten when I managed to grab a pair of prestos on the sneakrs app

Pretty sure I won on SNS, but said i used a non-PayPal address so I didn’t get them. Just when you think you’re organized with an excel spreadsheet and 40+ entries, you let one piece of information slide and lose it all. My mistake :frown: (I had 4 entries on SNS, which two did have the correct PayPal addresses).

This is my 3rd miss this week with FL canceling my tech fleece order and Foot Patrol canceling my Sesame order. Hopefully no more misses after this bad streak lol

Zoom flys are so trasHH. Will be sold with the quickNess. Shoutout BAIT always holding me down raffle after raffle. #teamretail

Pretty sure I won on SNS, but said i used a non-PayPal address so I didn’t get them. Just when you think you’re organized with an excel spreadsheet and 40+ entries, you let one piece of information slide and lose it all. My mistake :frown: (I had 4 entries on SNS, which two did have the correct PayPal addresses).

This is my 3rd miss this week with FL canceling my tech fleece order and Foot Patrol canceling my Sesame order. Hopefully no more misses after this bad streak lol
I just got that email from SNS too about the raffle email not matching my paypal email...oh well I'm not trippin

Back
Top Bottom