Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The only thing I'm certain I like on the pink pairs is the zip tie. :tongue:

That being said, I hit on FD and OBD and got em both cuz an OW win is an OW win.

After seeing all these together...it’s time for Nike to stop.

DE88DF58-C2FE-4A7C-B3A7-9865EA3A8780.jpeg

yeah after they give us a Bred 1 & Royal 1 sure. lol

I’m still hunting down a size 8 in the pinks for my little sister. It’ll be a dope Christmas gift if I can snag them.

Will these increase in price as much as the white ones? Should i caugh up the cash now on stockx?

SNS sent an email saying my raffle entry didn't have the same paypal email addy as my email address.... I was using my sneaker spam email with it linked to my main paypal (as a secondary email) and I guess SNS recognized it as my other email... I wonder if that was supposed to be a W...

SNS sent an email saying my raffle entry didn't have the same paypal email addy as my email address.... I was using my sneaker spam email with it linked to my main paypal (as a secondary email) and I guess SNS recognized it as my other email... I wonder if that was supposed to be a W...
Same thing happened to me with the Union 1s... I hope this isn't the case smh

your paypal email has to match the email you signed up the raffle with, otherwise it'll be an L. And judging by what SNS sent in that follow up email, it sounds like you won but they detected 2 different emails and decided to make it an L

Do you guys see the price of the Jordan 1 Chicago increasing even more? I mean they are already around the 3K Mark smh
Looking to off some pairs and buy my size:smile:

your paypal email has to match the email you signed up the raffle with, otherwise it'll be an L. And judging by what SNS sent in that follow up email, it sounds like you won but they detected 2 different emails and decided to make it an L
Daaaamn lesson learned in a hard way smh. Been hitting on these raffles so I ain't even THAT mad but still

Back
Top Bottom