Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on the AM90s right now, but I feel like the price will drop after SNKRS
If you feel prices will go down after the SNKRS drop then wait. I really feel SNKRS won't have as much as what people think. It's worth the risk to wait I guess, but if it goes up just don't regret not buying earlier.

It’s a good shoe day. Happy Friday everyone
4E633104-6291-4AB0-9397-9E53F2E3FCF9.jpeg

If you feel prices will go down after the SNKRS drop then wait. I really feel SNKRS won't have as much as what people think. It's worth the risk to wait I guess, but if it goes up just don't regret not buying earlier.

Yeah I can't imagine SNKRS having that many. At the same time, I'm positive I'm not going to hit on KITH tomorrow anyway, so might as well secure a pair before prices skyrocket again.

Yeah I can't imagine SNKRS having that many. At the same time, I'm positive I'm not going to hit on KITH tomorrow anyway, so might as well secure a pair before prices skyrocket again.
It prob won't increased that quick. If you know you want it, but want to wait till SNKRS and not able to cop from SNKRS, then pull the trigger as soon as you feel comfortable, but don't wait too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit on the 97s for kith..... now I don’t remember who’s name I put down for that email :lol::frown:

Back
Top Bottom