Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

From StockX, "As with sneakers sold at retail, some pairs will pass "Deadstock" inspection despite being unlaced, tried on for fitment, and/or slight manufacturer flaws and imperfections that are uncontrollable."

And before it's said, I have received tried-on shoes from StockX and don't mind a single bit.
thats cool and all but you stated wearing a pair all day to watch football.

thats cool and all but you stated wearing a pair all day to watch football.

That would be my OG Vapormax's that I wore for 2 hours. Those shoes are not for sale, never have been for sale, nor will they be for sale as they're my ultimate grails. In fact, I just uploaded a picture of them the other day for my 2018 Shoe Collection in this very thread... lol. :rofl: I'm not sure what you're getting at.

nah i believe it was a pair of blazers. im not getting at anything.

just dont call ur shoes DS after u UNDS them pal.

nah i believe it was a pair of blazers. im not getting at anything.

just dont call ur shoes DS after u UNDS them pal.

I haven't.

I still have the Blazers and wear them frequently. They were in the 2018 Collection picture too, four pages back.

I see the argument you're attempting to make but the variables you're using aren't supporting it.

prestos my most worn OW. Super comfortable and easy to slip on.
co-sign. outside of the mercurials u ooped bc those are my gym shoes so they get almost daily burn lol.

lowkey wanna wear my prestos today but its windy af today

Somewhat off topic but I find myself in this thread often...Does StockX have a warehouse in Ohio now? Bought a pair of shoes and it says it’s coming from Maumee, OH.

Who rocks the zip ties? I once read (can't find the link) that they were meant to mock how people love to show off the brand they're wearing, it's a sarcastic piece that IMO is integral to the shoe or whaterver OW item you wear.

Wear your shoes how you want to wear your shoes :rolleyes

Who makes these cool guy rules on how someone can wear there sneakers :smh:

Virgil keep it on his shoe I’m a keep it on the shoe :lol:

CB4991FD-4060-4112-A2A5-CE097B11039F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom