Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

virgilabloh-1548734374314.jpg

I'd put the video on mute and entertain some live shots of the Desert Ore. He puts the All Hallows Eve next to it so you can get an idea of the color differences. He has a few seconds on foot at the end of the video too.

Last edited:

I'd put the video on mute and entertain some live shots of the Desert Ore. He puts the All Hallows Eve next to it so you can get an idea of the color differences. He has a few seconds on foot at the end of the video too.

Dammit! I thought I was going to be 100% satisfied copping the Blacks. Now I might need both!! Not even sure that I still like the Black ones more. The Deserts look incredible.

Dammit! I thought I was going to be 100% satisfied copping the Blacks. Now I might need both!! Not even sure that I still like the Black ones more. The Deserts look incredible.

Lol that’s how I’m starting to feel. Still getting both but may have to sell the blacks if I feel they’re too much like the AF1 on foot.

Lol that’s how I’m starting to feel. Still getting both but may have to sell the blacks if I feel they’re too much like the AF1 on foot.

Honestly if you have black vapor max off whites I feel the air max is pointless. They suit the same needs.

With that said I want the desert ones. I already have black Air Force ones I don’t need to much of the same thang

Still going for both but the if I get the black they will sold for the brown.

What do you guy's feel will be the minimum and maximum that these will resell for once they are finally released? Both colors btw..

Just got my first pair of Off Whites. Surprised the "Pink" Zoom Flys are going for less than the Black pairs, considering they more than likely will never re-release again (at least in the past colorways). Copped for $293 on StockX.

Just got my first pair of Off Whites. Surprised the "Pink" Zoom Flys are going for less than the Black pairs, considering they more than likely will never re-release again (at least in the past colorways). Copped for $293 on StockX.
It’s prob bc they’re more difficult tocrock

big facts saw some people with them on feet

honestly i rather wear acronym prestos that dropped multicolored joints

cost less better build nice style compared to them zoom fly's.

they are trash in pink unless your a girl that's AKA lmao

Here in Holland the pink zoom fly's sell for around retail, while the blacks sell for 250$

Back
Top Bottom