Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Still effing mad that I wasn't awake for early access... Looked at my notifications in the app and I won the black pair T_T

Any raffle wins from Darkside?

Got confirmed for a 9 in the desert ores half an hour ago. Any luck on your end?

Past darkside winners, are the lines long when the pickup window opens? I won’t be able to get there til maybe about over an hour after, so I’m hoping the line dies down by then.

Assuming I lose the SNKRS draw, I’m debating what I rather by on resale, one of these pairs of the beluga 2.0’s.

Got confirmed for a 9 in the desert ores half an hour ago. Any luck on your end?

Past darkside winners, are the lines long when the pickup window opens? I won’t be able to get there til maybe about over an hour after, so I’m hoping the line dies down by then.
Hardly any lines. In and out easy

Congrats on the W. Nope no luck here.

I’ve won their twice, last time I won was for the AHE. I usually be out there around 1-2 and pick up was smooth. No one else in the store both times. I imagine it being even more dead since pick up is during the week.

The Off-Whites dropped from $600 to $500 when everybody get their pairs in ima pull the trigger at $400 for the Desert Ores. I know these gonna jump crazy in prices in the future I wanna secure my pair to rock before that happens.

My middle brother, who has been the luckiest the last 6 months or so, hit on the Orange pair from BAIT Melrore. So, he hit on both colors now.

Nothing for me still. Emails dry. Tears wet.

My middle brother, who has been the luckiest the last 6 months or so, hit on the Orange pair from BAIT Melrore. So, he hit on both colors now.

Nothing for me still. Emails dry. Tears wet.

Your brothers be getting mad lucky :lol:

Back
Top Bottom