Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Got my first Kith W email yesterday and woke up to an invoice from tres bien. Both for desert ores.

Not gonna complain one bit. Now just debating if I swap a pair for the black 90s or hold the double up for now. Already have OG 90s so completing the set is an option

Can't check out on FP keeps saying

We were unable to begin the payment process, please try again or contact us.

Team L-Train checking in. Just got my L emails rolling in from raffles now.
Keeping vibes high until i lose the SNKR draw. Then i will look at re-sale shed a single tear and move on to infra-red 6s

At least I can count on LVR sneaker club for a win... Back to sleep til 7am... Hopefully get blacks on SNKRS (who am i kidding) to complete a set for retail.. Good luck folks!

So what’s the move black or deserts if you were to pick one ?

i say desert, i already have OW Vapor max and OW air force 1's both black i would want some change in rotation after a while and having a bunch of black shoes kills it for me honestly, that's if i had a choice but tbh i take what i can get.

prob would have sold the black and copped the brown though.....

What’s resell going settle at for the deserts? Wonder if I should cop today’s after the draw or wait until next week. That sales discount looks clutch

Got my first Kith W email yesterday and woke up to an invoice from tres bien. Both for desert ores.

Not gonna complain one bit. Now just debating if I swap a pair for the black 90s or hold the double up for now. Already have OG 90s so completing the set is an option

which size are you?

Back
Top Bottom