Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Found out they're fake. Got the bait and switch. I'm a giant moron who doesn't deserve nice things.

Damn, sorry to hear! Sorry to miss the post earlier. I'm no expert, but based on what's shown in the pictures, the stitching of the Swoosh doesn't look right. Also, the tape that's on the back end of the Swooshes look more molded to the Swoosh than it should be, which shouldn't be the case. Lastly, the box shows a lot of cardboard ridges. Not sure if that part matters, but I just noticed that compared to my three boxes.

Are you able to hunt the seller down for a refund?

EDIT - I attached photos for you to see what I was referring to.

IMG_20190208_185009.jpg

IMG_20190208_185026.jpg

IMG_20190208_185046.jpg

Found out they're fake. Got the bait and switch. I'm a giant moron who doesn't deserve nice things.
Dude don’t be so hard on yourself. $h!7 happens, esp when you want something so bad you let your emotions take control instead of logic. Try to track the person down and take it as a lesson learned.

I think a lot of sellers hedge their bet on shoe that releases on a Friday or Sat. If they pre-sell thurs or fri, then they have 5 or 6 days to decide if they want to ship or not. Why not lock in a price pre-release if there is usually no penalty? I always seem to get orders cancelled when I lock in a good price. Of course, when I screw up and pay too much, the shoe always ships.

Yea no doubt. Also I think when people got their W emails for in-store pick-up they might instantly list on StockX without actually having the shoe. By the time they pick the shoe up, track down a box and get it to UPS it takes 2 days, which is an eternity when you're impatient.

gil23 gil23 @amass78 dinky dinky us3less us3less

So slight update after hours and hours. I've been messaging back and forth with the seller. He kept saying his friend got them on release, blah blah blah. Livestock has names on the receipt so I asked him if his friend's name was Henry Huix. He said no, and then found out his friend bought them resell on release date. So it seems like the guy did a bait and switch, possibly has contacts at Livestock and just did the switcheroo. His cell is 6478024771 and I haven't called yet.

This is if I am to believe the guy isn't screwing me over and actually just pretending like he doesn't know he traded fakes. More to come as I keep looking. But I'm tired as heck.

I traded the 3M Static Reflective Yeezys size 10 for a size 10.5 of the black AM90s... Not even my size, I just wanted to get them to trade for a 9...

gil23 gil23 @amass78 dinky dinky us3less us3less

So slight update after hours and hours. I've been messaging back and forth with the seller. He kept saying his friend got them on release, blah blah blah. Livestock has names on the receipt so I asked him if his friend's name was Henry Huix. He said no, and then found out his friend bought them resell on release date. So it seems like the guy did a bait and switch, possibly has contacts at Livestock and just did the switcheroo. His cell is ******771 and I haven't called yet.

This is if I am to believe the guy isn't screwing me over and actually just pretending like he doesn't know he traded fakes. More to come as I keep looking. But I'm tired as heck.

I traded the 3M Static Reflective Yeezys size 10 for a size 10.5 of the black AM90s... Not even my size, I just wanted to get them to trade for a 9...

Damn, sorry to hear all of that. Where was this done through if you don't mind telling us? Also not sure if posting the guy's number is alright here, but just wanted to throw that out there, heh.

Back
Top Bottom