Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Thats tuff. The OW Prestos are a better model but those Desert 90s are something special.

I wouldn't do it. The black 90s look just like a regular air max 90 to me.
At least the Prestos are way different from the regular ones.

Black OW are classic colorways just like the OG, Virgil wanted to keep it that way but Nike wanted colors

Is anyone else picking up from Empty Gallery today? Hoping theres no lines because this snow/rain aint it.

them white joints are just going to turn yellow anyways. besides most people don't even wear all white shoes like that. the fact you still have them DS i assume is cause they are white. i mean the black pair you would wear more, and most likely last longer
Exactly why I dont want to wear the prestos because they will yellow. But it's such a nice shoe. I'm leaning towards getting the AM90.

When is SVD naming the winners?

I have a feeling about this last chance... just want these Desert Ore's for my Maui trip next month.

IMG_0756.jpg
desert 90's look nice on feet & crazier in person. for me, they're more appealing than the og ow 90's.

AM90s.jpg
IMG_1446.jpeg

IMG_1441.jpeg

The pictures can't even pick up how bright the mango swoosh actually is. These are crazy in person.
Size 12? Toebox looks crazy long with the tongue being so long in contrast, too. I think I dig the AF1 more from a shape perspective.

Size 12? Toebox looks crazy long with the tongue being so long in contrast, too. I think I dig the AF1 more from a shape perspective.

Yes sir! The shoe definitely feels long in hand, but from a distance, it looks proportionate.

Yes sir! The shoe definitely feels long in hand, but from a distance, it looks proportionate.
Yeah they look fresh af. Tbh the 90s do are top 3 off whites for me. They just pop more than any other shoe. And that suede is fire. I bit the bullet and grabbed at resell couldn't wait any longer . Got in at 505 and I'm content. Offing a few double ups I had. Now just waiting for seller to ship...

Waiting on this last svd raffle too...hopefully can get a black pair or even another desert pair for retail. Good luck to all niketalkers on the raffle.

AM90s.jpg
IMG_1446.jpeg

IMG_1441.jpeg

The pictures can't even pick up how bright the mango swoosh actually is. These are crazy in person.

Amazing pics. The more I see these, the more I think I’m gonna pull resale on the Desert Ores as well.

Seller finally shipped today on my black pair , says it’ll take over a week to get them so it may be coming from Europe. Can’t wait to see them in person !

Back
Top Bottom