Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Riddle me this. How the hell do you win a draw for Black Air Max 90s, and still catch the L with an out of stock and cancellation notice over a week later. Nike on that bulls@#$. I dont get how you oversell on a damn draw. Smh. Anyone else experience this before ??

smh scared for my DOs now :smh:

Riddle me this. How the hell do you win a draw for Black Air Max 90s, and still catch the L with an out of stock and cancellation notice over a week later. Nike on that bulls@#$. I dont get how you oversell on a damn draw. Smh. Anyone else experience this before ??

giphy.gif

smFh...DOs got cancelled by Nike. I'll cop resell and off one of the blacks I got sometime down the line. rather had never won in the first place

Biggest issue I have with them cancelling on the draw is as usual they gave me the run around. I knew when they didnt ship out on time like everyone else that was a wrap but still held out some hope. Nike kept telling me they were searching another warehouse and would ship before the 20th. Just be straight up. If you ain't got em you dont got em. Smh

Biggest issue I have with them cancelling on the draw is as usual they gave me the run around. I knew when they didnt ship out on time like everyone else that was a wrap but still held out some hope. Nike kept telling me they were searching another warehouse and would ship before the 20th. Just be straight up. If you ain't got em you dont got em. Smh

I've had it happen to me before where they delay my shipment, but each time before I received the sneakers. This sucks but after some stuff I just sold, I should only be coming out of my pocket around $100 over retail after the profit

what was the consensus of the black air force 1 sizing? i remember a little while back people saying they fit more TTS than a usual air force 1 where youd go .5 down on.

also for people who have actually been wearing them how are they holding up? any bad creasing due to the material?

what was the consensus of the black air force 1 sizing? i remember a little while back people saying they fit more TTS than a usual air force 1 where youd go .5 down on.

also for people who have actually been wearing them how are they holding up? any bad creasing due to the material?

TTS, and I've worn mine about a dozen times so far, creasing hasn't been an issue.

Man, I should stay out of this thread. I thought I was over the AM90s, but seeing these pics is making me consider paying resell on them. Have to stay strong.

Still torn whether I should trade my Black 12 for Desert. They're both great colors!
I don't think you can go wrong with either. I ordered both and I received

I had 'em and then sold 'em. But for me, I am a TTS 13. If there were a 12.5 I could've gotten my hands on it would've been perfect. As it was, the 13 I copped had about a thumb-width of space from my big toe. Would have worked but was just a touch more room than I usually like. A 12 prolly would've been too small. My advice is go down 1/2 size. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom