Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I think this way is better than a "official" drop. Even if I don't have access. Seems like a lot of you guys got it.

Which one do y'all think is more valuable the vaporfly or the blazers? Picked up the Vaporflys but they're a little tight so I was thinking about doing a trade.

If anyone gets access to AM90's or Vapormax in a size 9 and doesn't want them hit me up ha. I'm gonna sit here refreshing hoping I get access

nike saw all the hype in the yeezy thread today and decided to give us a little teaser :lol:

Which one do y'all think is more valuable the vaporfly or the blazers? Picked up the Vaporflys but they're a little tight so I was thinking about doing a trade.
Blazers. Somehow it took this long for people to realize they're the hardest pair of the bunch and prices are now starting to rise.

Blazers are the most limited of the collection, according to one of nike’s partners. I won’t say who or what. But if you have them, hold onto them.

Reactions: JPS
hyped!!

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 9.50.16 AM.png

This is just early access. They do it pretty often before they actually release. And it’s random.

I only get early access for retro + mikes lol

Back
Top Bottom