Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I ain't feel the Sadderday till I woke up after the Yeezy supply all nighter. Hoped my emails would be lit from raffles but nawwwww. Ouch Bruh, ouch.

does anyone ever order using snkrs on the web than the app itself? Sometimes my purchase button never shows up

Success this morning.

Really want the 90s back and the hyperdunks. We’ll see how everything pans out.

912E1C97-9579-450E-937C-9F44E07E274C.jpeg

I had hella co-workers/family/friends/thots all sign up for the raffles at UBIQ. I figured SOMEBODY gotta hit something. My dad ended up getting the W email and he went with me this morning to pick up the shoes so I got him a "Thanks Dad" tee. S/O to all the Dads out there in their kids life and alladat! :emoji_pray:

Attachments

• DO7Vs_ZX0AEtN4-.jpg
    DO7Vs_ZX0AEtN4-.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 32
I had hella co-workers/family/friends/thots all sign up for the raffles at UBIQ. I figured SOMEBODY gotta hit something. My dad ended up getting the W email and he went with me this morning to pick up the shoes so I got him a "Thanks Dad" tee. S/O to all the Dads out there in their kids life and alladat! :emoji_pray:

That’s awesome - bonding time and memory to last a lifetime.

That’s awesome - bonding time and memory to last a lifetime.

yeea man he was just as excited to go lol, just like the old days when I was a kid and he'd drive me to camp out for Jordans in the mall. I'm blessed and grateful for my OG, the tee was only right.

“Thots” :rofl:

Wrap it up lol this shiiilt is sad

You could always bring your baby to kith, I always see them letting them skip the line

And just like that

IMG_1711.PNG

Back
Top Bottom