Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Every person on this site has sold shoes for more than they purchased before, I highly doubt that you’re a saint and have never been guilty of such.

Capitalism.

Do you feel the same way towards people who buy and flip houses, buy and sell businesses, buy and sell stocks, people that have their 401k grow over time.

It’s all relative, man.

That’s fine that you choose to not purchase on the resale market, but to act like it’s a dirty deed is childish.

This hobby, ANY hobby, has always embodied supply vs demand.

Exactly. Y’all need to stop thinking reselling shoes makes you a terrible person lol. You buy homes at a resell price along with many other things in life.

If you are against reselling, cool. But keep that same energy when you hit for a high demand/hyped shoe that you don’t want to wear. People could be selling drugs as a hustle instead of selling kicks. Let’s not get mad at others for making legal money lol

I've copped Serena blazers, desert AM90s, two volt AF1, black prestos, and grim reaper blazers. All were snkrs except for the prestos which came from empty gallery.

Every person on this site has sold shoes for more than they purchased before, I highly doubt that you’re a saint and have never been guilty of such.

Capitalism.

Do you feel the same way towards people who buy and flip houses, buy and sell businesses, buy and sell stocks, people that have their 401k grow over time.

It’s all relative, man.

That’s fine that you choose to not purchase on the resale market, but to act like it’s a dirty deed is childish.

This hobby, ANY hobby, has always embodied supply vs demand.

I agree and disagree. There’s certainly levels to it. Capitalism can be incredibly effective and rewarding, but it is also can lead to corruption by greed. American capitalism is a perfect example of when greed takes over and the system fails.

You can look at shoes the same way. There’s levels. You have some that don’t do it all, some that buy to resell for a shoe they missed out on for retail. Then you got dudes that resell just to make cash, and then you got guys with bots that try to buy 10+ pairs.

Where you draw the line is up to you. Personally I don’t like dudes that just resell for the cash and aren’t really into shoes. I understand you got bills to pay, but I’m a collector and hobbyist first and foremost, and people who aren’t even into sneakers taking advantage of the real sneaker heads is a bit annoying. But that’s just me.

Last edited:
I agree and disagree. There’s certainly levels to it. Capitalism can be incredibly effective and rewarding, but it is also can lead to corruption by greed. American capitalism is a perfect example of when greed takes over and the system fails.

You can look at shoes the same way. There’s levels. You have some that don’t do it all, some that buy to resell for a shoe they missed out on for retail. Then you got dudes that resell just to make cash, and then you got guys with bots that try to buy 10+ pairs.

Where you draw the line is up to you. Personally I don’t like dudes that just resell for the cash and aren’t really into shoes. I understand you got bills to pay, but I’m a collector and hobbyist first and foremost, and people who aren’t even into sneakers taking advantage of the real sneaker heads is a bit annoying.

I fail to see how America’s capitalism has failed, but that’s not a conversation for this thread.

We can agree to disagree, and I value your opinion.

multiple phone verified SNKRS accounts also require a unique phone number for each.

I have that covered. I have access to cell numbers and associated devices to verify/setup accounts. My issue is I'm running out of time for non-draw's as I can only focus on 3-4 devices at a time. Draw systems, I could easily bump up to 10-15 devices, but I haven't exploited this method yet lol

You don't need multiple addresses. You just gotta switch up your address a little bit to make it seem unique.

Such as putting 'Unit 1, Unit 2, Unit 3' at the end of the residential or business address?

reserve.png

Chicago guys, check SNKRS NOW for White Presto Reservation. (not my reservation, but came from a Discord)

I wont post my OW list

but that DSMNY drop a few mins after SNKRS finished those OW The Ten draw >>>>>>>>>*

Will never be topped.

Could have went ham but was so shook lol smh

I wont post my OW list

but that DSMNY drop a few mins after SNKRS finished those OW The Ten draw >>>>>>>>>*

Will never be topped.

Could have went ham but was so shook lol smh

worst L in sneaker history for me lol. Took an L on EVERY draw that day AND missed all the pairs on DSMNY. What was that like 18 L's multiply by how many accounts and people I had trying for me. Other notable worst sneaker history L was the Y2 Solar/Plat drop and the Red Oct drop

worst L in sneaker history for me lol. Took an L on EVERY draw that day AND missed all the pairs on DSMNY. What was that like 18 L's multiply by how many accounts and people I had trying for me. Other notable worst sneaker history L was the Y2 Solar/Plat drop and the Red Oct drop

yea Yeezy 2 drop was all L's for me

Red October still traumatizing

I saw the nike tweet notification.

Assumed it was an accidental tweet.

Then like 10 secs later i thought to look again and saw it was the red october.

Carted and tried to checkout but it sold out.

Stilll sick over that lol

Back
Top Bottom