Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Was this pic supposed to change my mind? :lol:

49514F95-1A27-42F8-8AAC-2C28BEB0045F.gif

Nope, just make you look silly for saying Volts are better

Yeah, these are a "no" for me. I absolutely love Dunks, and the colors, splatter/paint deatails, branding details, tag, and outsole are all cool. But the eyestays with the flywire loops hanging out, which are then used to lace long *** orange laces on top of and over the already existing laces? Not the look IMO. They'll be damn near impossible to get and will fly, due to the nature of the collab and their limited numbers.

I vividly remember that :lol:
He be chattin tho, I don't even listen anymore, man has a new GOAT every 3 days.

I have never waffled on the GOAT colorways, based on what we have actually been presented at a given time... things are always subject to change based on the way new colorways are announced.

Wondering if these Kigers go the way of the Pharrell nmd with the trail soles. Can’t imagine people walking around with these spikes on the bottom. Entered some raffles just to shoot my shot regardless

Who cares about the Mentas... those are far superior... although, 97s are the most uncomfortable shoe of all time.

well the OW 97's are more uncomfortable than regular 97's for sure lol. But yeah I prefer the Menta's over the OG, Serena, and Black

Really like the green Kiger colorway, wish they didn’t have those damn spikes......will try and strike out anyway lol

Damn they’re going for only $100 over retail on stock x. Maybe I not have a hard time

Really like the green Kiger colorway, wish they didn’t have those damn spikes......will try and strike out anyway lol

Damn they’re going for only $100 over retail on stock x. Maybe I not have a hard time

Same thing happened with Yeezy cleats, sold out immediately and then went under retail

Honestly me and the wife really got into hiking once we moved out of the city, and I’ve been saying recently I wanted to buy some trail shoes.

Gonna be my excuse to cop the green Kigers.

Saw my first ever Off-Whites in the wild. A chick was wearing the Volt AF1’s at the Minneapolis airport. They looked absolutely fire in person. (Which is funny because I hated them in pics.)

Honestly me and the wife really got into hiking once we moved out of the city, and I’ve been saying recently I wanted to buy some trail shoes.

Gonna be my excuse to cop the green Kigers.

I have a pair of kigers I use for trail running/hiking atm I really like them. Id say any of the trail runners are better suited for hiking than the actual ACG line. Still think those spikes are really out of place on a shoe like the kiger.

Back
Top Bottom