Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I actually kinda like the Terras. Saw some on foot pics and the spikes aren’t really noticeable once you have them on. Decided to put in a bid for $300 on GOAT and got accepted overnight. I’ll see how it is in person, and if i like them I’ll try to get the white pair. Maybe prices will drop more by next week.

I’m hoping everybody still thinks the spikes suck so it makes it easier/cheaper for me to get the waffle racers that are coming.

DFF57EA9-E0B2-4B65-A3B7-1253943A3232.jpeg 4A7E48BF-850F-4AC5-8EE2-6D9C011D1430.jpeg E2F2CA96-F4C6-4CBF-A671-2DC20E13944E.jpeg
Bodega pair. They aren’t bad. TTS was fine (after men’s conversion). You could prob 0.5 size up too and be alright.

5E1CB3D0-3EE7-48D4-9E3D-6A01B6C44215.jpeg
Since the spikes are rubber, they aren’t as uncomfortable on solid ground as they look like they’d be.

I remember playing football in Hs And if we ever saw anyone wearing their cleats in the hallway best believe he’s getting messed with cause it was like a deer on ice :rofl:
These having rubber and not those hard plastic spikes makes em more wearable imo.
Those who have em in hand, are the spikes soft enough to wear em on wood floors without scratching and damaging the floor?

I remember playing football in Hs And if we ever saw anyone wearing their cleats in the hallway best believe he’s getting messed with cause it was like a deer on ice :rofl:
These having rubber and not those hard plastic spikes makes em more wearable imo.
Those who have em in hand, are the spikes soft enough to wear em on wood floors without scratching and damaging the floor?
Yes they’re soft rubber. Idk what to compare them to, but they won’t scratch anything.
24B78D29-E280-43AD-A407-358CF9A9ACDD.jpeg

But the spikes will dull with wear

Whatever dudes gotta say to make themselves feel better lol. If they were a regular nike drop, same man wouldn't be checking for them.
But it's Off-White so it's "Ohh they'll wear down, ohhh it's not that bad" etc. It's just hilarious. Respect to those who are actually gonna use
them for their intended use, but wearing spikes on pavement is crazy.

Whatever dudes gotta say to make themselves feel better lol. If they were a regular nike drop, same man wouldn't be checking for them.
But it's Off-White so it's "Ohh they'll wear down, ohhh it's not that bad" etc. It's just hilarious. Respect to those who are actually gonna use
them for their intended use, but wearing spikes on pavement is crazy.

Have you felt these in hand? Intended use is definitely not for running. Any sort of lateral move and you're gonna roll the ever loving **** out of your ankle. The spikes are just a useless design detail -- it's like putting an oversized tailpipe on a base model honda civic without actually doing anything to your stock exhaust or cat

Back
Top Bottom