Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How are you guys getting this information? I should have been better prepared. Saw a lot of people were able to reserve though. It was smart to do a shockdrop reserve.

slack/discord groups. it doesnt even really help most of the time anyway.

519253079623991326.png

slack/discord groups. it doesnt even really help most of the time anyway.

I'd say it's helped increase my odds of winning, but I haven't really benefited from those odds yet. What I like about my discord is there's no bickering like you see on NT. It's straight business and there are no dumb questions. Everyone is there to genuinely help everyone. I wish NT was the same.

I'd say it's helped increase my odds of winning, but I haven't really benefited from those odds yet. What I like about my discord is there's no bickering like you see on NT. It's straight business and there are no dumb questions. Everyone is there to genuinely help everyone. I wish NT was the same.
I would probably be willing to pay a little to have an information advantage, if I didn’t have to deal with resellers. LMK if anyone could recommend such a group.

Bro what cook group are you a part of? I’m honestly curious.

I’ve been in a few of them in the past, and the large majority of people in them are kids asking what they can resell and ignoring anything that doesn’t.

From my experience, cook groups are nothing but resellers and hypebeasts. At least NT actually has sneaker heads who wear shoes and collect non hyped stuff.

Don’t get me wrong they can provide some seriously helpful information. But most of the conversation in the main chats of these groups are cringeworthy.

There’s only one or two cook groups I’d want to join at this point, and they’re impossible to get into.

My favorite part of these cook groups is when they post their "success" on twitter and its from Draws, LEO, etc that clearly dont rely on early information or "secret" info lol but they cant wait to claim it for their group. On top of that, the monitors are only as good as your ATCs, bots, etc are. I was in one briefly as a free trial for one month and can confirm the cringe is strong. its like reddit concentrated.

Back
Top Bottom