Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

20190804_124049.jpg
Finally UNDS switched out the laces that I bought from slickies laces

anyone experience the insole logo wearing off easily? happening on my am90s (legit, purchased straight from snkrs)

I'm on the sam boat. Mostly afraid that they will look terrible when they yellow. I still enjoy the black prestos though.

So not sure either how the whites will look later on
Sold my white OW Prestos for the very same reason. I figured they would yellow and and get dirty quick so just sold them on Goat and bought the AJ TS 1 lows instead

Sold my white OW Prestos for the very same reason. I figured they would yellow and and get dirty quick so just sold them on Goat and bought the AJ TS 1 lows instead

Might have to do the same, I like them DS, but not sure if I will later on.

Still chasing some AM90 DO in 12.5, that would be a good replacement for me.

Might have to do the same, I like them DS, but not sure if I will later on.

Still chasing some AM90 DO in 12.5, that would be a good replacement for me.

I agree. I like the white OW prestos when they are DS. I got the AM90 DO in a size 12 and they are nice but I'm on the fence about them too. I rather have the black ones they are much easier to wear.

I agree. I like the white OW prestos when they are DS. I got the AM90 DO in a size 12 and they are nice but I'm on the fence about them too. I rather have the black ones they are much easier to wear.

I wish I could fit in my 12 DO. It's just a bit too tight, but 13 would be too big. I like the DO more than black, just cause they are different.

Back
Top Bottom