Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Finally got around to wearing my vapor street around and I’m honestly shocked how comfortable they are. The spikes aren’t that hard to get used to. They don’t make much of a difference really. The grip is totally fine too. Feels more stable to me than a vapormax.

Side note- did anyone else’s black pair yellow in certain areas!? Or am I bugging and they’re supposed to be like this? Seems to be in the areas where theres suede underneath (eyelets, toe and heel areas). It’s pretty noticeable. Only the black pair seems to be like this:

C7732E29-66C8-427B-9B28-2FC460BDD982.jpeg 51105FC5-DA43-4C0F-ABFF-F972FEDE4E31.jpeg

So these Vapors aren’t a little long like the Kigers? I could easily have gone down a half size in those.

So these Vapors aren’t a little long like the Kigers? I could easily have gone down a half size in those.

they are pretty long, and as someone with flat wide feet The width of the shoe is also very generous. I’m not complaining!!

Finally got around to wearing my vapor street around and I’m honestly shocked how comfortable they are. The spikes aren’t that hard to get used to. They don’t make much of a difference really. The grip is totally fine too. Feels more stable to me than a vapormax.

Side note- did anyone else’s black pair yellow in certain areas!? Or am I bugging and they’re supposed to be like this? Seems to be in the areas where theres suede underneath (eyelets, toe and heel areas). It’s pretty noticeable. Only the black pair seems to be like this:

C7732E29-66C8-427B-9B28-2FC460BDD982.jpeg 51105FC5-DA43-4C0F-ABFF-F972FEDE4E31.jpeg
Completely normal, looks TERRIBLE THOUGH

I think they fit like vapormax length-wise, which is TTS for me. They aren’t as narrow though which I think is good. The Kigers (in the same TTS) to me fit too tight around the top of the foot near the toes. I sold mine because of that.

Thanks for the input on length fam. I could probably go down a half down in these (or maybe Waffles) but I think I should stick to TTS. My Kigers have a little room in the toebox, but they still feel good in general. I just had an opportunity in half size down, was considering it, but it’s gone.

Off White sky Waffles purchased. Couldn’t wait 3 more weeks. Original release date was early SEPTEMBER! That’s a long time to wait. Pics on GOAT sold me on overspending for them now. At least now there’s no stress on December 12th. (Assuming my pair passes authentication)

Last edited:
The only thing is that the off white print plus the swoosh is on the plastic cover
Blacks are missing the inner swoosh too correct? Definitely look a lot better without the plastic on this colorway. Dont know if it works for the others tho. If it looks decent with the side shot I might grab the blacks for the low and do the same.

When you walk into nike Lenox and they randomly had your size. my first pair of off whites

Longer story: : In the group ATATF someone said they had some more vapor streets left. Went there casually. Asked if they had any. they said no we dont have anymore. proceeded to walk out the store.... Dude said what size do you wear. told him my size. had this pair and the yellow pair. and both my sizes surprisingly. Was the last 2 they had apparently. Never had a pair of off whites so I copped.

Attachments

• C041C187-A38B-450C-9899-3F086FEF6B08.jpeg
    C041C187-A38B-450C-9899-3F086FEF6B08.jpeg
    214.9 KB · Views: 344
Back
Top Bottom