VaporMax: 11PM PST / 2PM EST
Zoom Fly: 11:30 PST/ 2:30 EST
AF1: 11:30AM PST / 2:30PM EST
AM97: 11:30AM PST / 2:30PM EST
AJ1: 12PM PST/ 3PM EST

Via SL
Does this include US?

Why did they stagger all the release times..:smh:

Worst way to prevent bots I’ve ever seen. Not that they can be stopped anyway, but at least force people to pick one by making them drop all at once.

Why did they stagger all the release times...‍♂️♂️

Worst way to prevent bots I’ve ever seen. Not that they can be stopped anyway, but at least force people to pick one by making them drop all at once.
if all 9 of them dropped at once it would not prevent bots at all. from what i can tell, the only way to prevent bots is if they did one of those snkrs camera things or something along those lines where you gotta do something first to unlock access

if all 9 of them dropped at once it would not prevent bots at all. from what i can tell, the only way to prevent bots is if they did one of those snkrs camera things or something along those lines where you gotta do something first to unlock access
I know which is why I mentioned “not that they can be stopped anyway.” But it would force regular people to pick one rather than doubling, tripling up.

EF426504-A2DA-462C-AB22-4FE1772B611B.jpeg

karma a ***** b. Won a size 14 -_- need a 9 -_-

What in the hell. When you win they give you whatever size they want? that's messed up.

SNKRS drop tomorrow is only via the app? or the desktop version of SNKRS?

I know which is why I mentioned “not that they can be stopped anyway.” But it would force regular people to pick one rather than doubling, tripling up.
gotcha. yea it sucks that they do all these unique snkrs unlock methods (stash drops, snkrs camera, that scratch one from the cement grey sf af1s, etc.) for other drops but don't implement that for probably the most hyped release all year. you would think they would do that for these

What in the hell. When you win they give you whatever size they want? that's messed up.

SNKRS drop tomorrow is only via the app? or the desktop version of SNKRS?

vergile trolled me right back. Well played i cant eem be mad

They were about to not give me the 14 so i said **** it and took it

Sold it before i even got to my car lol.

And now with Nike dropping tomorrow, ill just wait and try on there first and worst case scenario if i still want ill use the size 14 $$ to buy after the price takes a dip

Virgil mighta blessed me lowkey lol

Back
Top Bottom