Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

C46F34E4-12AA-446F-8A7B-36F9D4F78B4F.jpeg

So my Birthday is this week and I’m thinking about buying a new pair of kicks. Trying to decide between a ds pair of TS AF1’s (the recent pair), TS 6’s ds, black/grey Sacai waffles ds, oatmeal Fear of God 1’s ds, or the black OW am90’s VNDS. Which would you buy?

So my Birthday is this week and I’m thinking about buying a new pair of kicks. Trying to decide between a ds pair of TS AF1’s (the recent pair), TS 6’s ds, black/grey Sacai waffles ds, oatmeal Fear of God 1’s ds, or the black OW am90’s VNDS. Which would you buy?

Personally, I like new silhouettes so it would have to be the Sacai Waffle or Oatmeal FoG1s for me. And if given a choice between those two, I'd pick the Oatmeals because I just like how the FoG1 looks. Waffles are definitely more wearble for everyday use though, in my opinion.

As dope as the TS AF1s, TS 6s, or OW AM90s are, they are just pretty much different colorways of some silhouettes that's been around forever.

Has anyone gotten their OW's missing the Zip Tie from StockX or with some issue?

I ask because just got some delivered to a friend, but I don't want the person to open them till XMas but I only have 3 days to claim.

Black Waffles. God I love those shoes. (And the white/grey as well) Maybe the AM 90’s, but it would freak me out knowing someone else had already worn them. If they were new, that would be a really hard decision. Idk, I just really love the OG Off White 90’s a lot tbh.
For real though, when I’m in the mood for a new sneaker, I always just put photos of the shoes I’m interested in side by side on my phone, and just pick the one the I think looks best/would look best on me. I try to not think about hype or anything like that.

Last edited:
Those off white waffles are almost retail on SX and GOAT, $200 for W11/M9.5. Might be retail on those sites come release date. Kinda want the blue pair, hope this means they should be easy to cop for retail since resellers know there’s not much to be made.

I asked before, but never got an answer. Do the AM90 stretch a bit? I'm always between 12 and 12.5. With the 12, my toe is right against the end, so they fit tight initially. But not sure if they stretch out a bit and if the heels loosens up.

Recent pickups were all 12, like the Sacai Blazer and FOG 1 Oatmeal. In AJ1, I'm a 12.5, but never really gave the 12 a go to see if they stretch, so they might work also.

I asked before, but never got an answer. Do the AM90 stretch a bit? I'm always between 12 and 12.5. With the 12, my toe is right against the end, so they fit tight initially. But not sure if they stretch out a bit and if the heels loosens up.

Recent pickups were all 12, like the Sacai Blazer and FOG 1 Oatmeal. In AJ1, I'm a 12.5, but never really gave the 12 a go to see if they stretch, so they might work also.

I have a ton of 1s and 90s and they don’t stretch. I’m a size 11.5/12 so I always just get 12 to have some give

Back
Top Bottom