Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Does Footpatrol send confirmation emails after payment for raffle wins are done on their special purchase page?

I went onto their raffle link page, made payment but only got a paypal receipt. Nothing from Footpatrol at all. Nothing under my Footpatrol account for orders too.

Just got the email from Backdoor that I won the Michigan ones :D FFF09E9F-5448-4056-B7A7-FB22339D5B13.jpeg

The wife just hit on the Michigan colorway through a special raffle fcfs link. But we are unable to see the damn order status on the store's website and received no confirmation email despite payment already being taken.

Hoping it all gets sorted out. First world problems...

Does Footpatrol send confirmation emails after payment for raffle wins are done on their special purchase page?

I went onto their raffle link page, made payment but only got a paypal receipt. Nothing from Footpatrol at all. Nothing under my Footpatrol account for orders too.
yoooo in all honesty 🖕🏾🖕🏾 foot patrol.. they cancelled my animal 3s claimed addy didnt match? yea okay.. theu will probably cancel

^^^I went there around 6:40 and they showed up. I had a pair of green in my cart but then it was endless errors. I need my new iPhone, but if I suddenly had it today then the person that I bought one for as a Christmas gift would know she was getting one too.

Last edited:
^^^I went there around 6:40 and they showed up. I had a pair of green in my cart but then it was endless errors. I need my new iPhone, but if I suddenly had it today then the person that I bought one for as a Christmas gift would know she was getting one too.

I stayed up past 4 and nothing lol.
Have a red in cart but errors on errors.

Back
Top Bottom