Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Compared my viotechs which was the most recent non sb retro dunk I've picked up and noticed how different the collar openings and overall width are for the OFF whites and those. I really like the shape of these off whites since to me it has that chunkiness that older dunks used to have.
20191222_124752.jpg
How do the viotechs fit?

Might as well cancel since they haven't shipped your shoes after one day👀 man, chill.....

no need to cancel the shoes shipped this morning

has anyone sold their pair or pairs yet of the Michigan colorway in a size 10.5 big price difference between what stock x is selling at and Flightclub and stadium goods is pricing at.

I'm surprised to see a lot of people actually interested enough to have bought the dunks; are you folks planning to resell? If not, what do you like about them? The bungee cord motif just tarnishes an otherwise solid shoe and is likely just selling on name value alone, IMO.

I'm surprised to see a lot of people actually interested enough to have bought the dunks; are you folks planning to resell? If not, what do you like about them? The bungee cord motif just tarnishes an otherwise solid shoe and is likely just selling on name value alone, IMO.

Not planning on reselling on my end. Actually trying to time purchasing of the last pair, but I’m not certain prices will go down since i can’t seem to really find many for sale other than SX and goat. Consignment shops seem to be posting odd sizes, and reddit is scarce.

I'm still upset.
**** sucks. SNKRS algorithm is terrible. Oh well.
Lol nothing worthwhile is coming out for a min which makes it worse.

While the bungee cord thing is odd and imo doesn't flatter the shoe, it still works as an overall design. Right now I'm leaning towards keeping my pair. They're good qualily, look good and feel nice on feet. Plus they fill a hole in my collection. For me, this is the first pair of Off White's I hit on (not for want of trying), are my only pair of dunks and I don't own any other shoes similar in colour to the Michigans. Having said that I'm going to keep them on ice for now. If I hit on 700 V3's or Raygun Dunks, I might off the OW's. If not I'll be busting them out when I go back to work in the new year.

i got shipping at 530A this morning

email said Jan 2nd initially but now its saying this friday.

I never noticed an option to do rush delivery lol

nike seems to ship everything to me on 2-day fedex. I always have the free one selected, but they send it quickly. Maybe they just do that to the people who spend a lot on their site?

nike seems to ship everything to me on 2-day fedex. I always have the free one selected, but they send it quickly. Maybe they just do that to the people who spend a lot on their site?
I live near Memphis and mine say Friday but I think they will come sooner, I'm hoping for Christmas Eve.

i think the shipping service they use depends on your location. Never gotten anything from nike with fedex and i always use the free one too lol

i think the shipping service they use depends on your location. Never gotten anything from nike with fedex and i always use the free one too lol

I live out in Colorado. They used to send almost everything via UPS ground. But within the last year, everything has been 2 day fedex.

Back
Top Bottom