Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So what's the general consensus on these OW Dunks in terms of sizing (since the leather is soft)?

Go true to size or half size down?

So what's the general consensus on these OW Dunks in terms of sizing (since the leather is soft)?

Go true to size or half size down?
I was about to go half size down. But decided to stay TTS. Saw about 4 or 5 Youtube reviews...2/5 say you could go down half while the others said TTS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just paid resale off stockx for michigans...first ow sneaker but already kinda regretting. wonder if I should have waited another month

I guess it depends on the size. sizes 8-9 are only gonna go up imo.

Yep, I am 8.5..it sucks. I can see prices dropping slightly as pairs come in but rebounding indefinitely right after. Will not matter too much to me as I will be rocking, but I wonder if I could have finessed a pair for 100 less being patient lol

1577387212642.png

is this true?????

welp will save money now so I can afford resell since filling out 23423432 raffles from Switzerland won't work and since snkrs algorithm has the same bots winning over and over.

My red pair from GOAT just shipped. Didn’t know GOAT have a warehouse in Florida now because that’s where it’s coming from.

So it took the world this long to read the ziptie and assume a 2020 rd?

just give us those dam 4s lol

the eu 1s are beautiful
But I know they will age terribly

Back
Top Bottom