Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

For those here who are copping resell. Are y'all trusting StockX at this point? I'm surprised not many pairs are listed at the moment.

1581551225161.png

Virgil needs to stretch more, he is barely getting his legs apart or is it because of this tight *** onesie?

Am I the only sneakerhead who doesn't care for the off white ish? I don't hate them, but there hasn't been a single pair that's stood out to me as something I would try for, let alone pay over retail on. To each their own of course, but I just don't get the hype. For every off white, I've seen tons of colorways of whatever model is being used that I like way more, and these 5s are no exception.

Am I the only sneakerhead who doesn't care for the off white ish? I don't hate them, but there hasn't been a single pair that's stood out to me as something I would try for, let alone pay over retail on. To each their own of course, but I just don't get the hype. For every off white, I've seen tons of colorways of whatever model is being used that I like way more, and these 5s are no exception.
Not saying they are trash but def not worth the hype imo. I would cop a pair retail only.

Reactions: 907
Any chicago peeps been to Notre for their raffles this week? Haven’t had a chance to make it yet, hoping to hit it up tomorrow and Friday.

Curious how that whole transit pass raffle card thing is going.

trust there are some off white models that have crashed and burned aka no hype or no one wants it.

(Out side the reseller thinking they got a come up on a brick OW “kigers”

I think once you reach a point of buying so many OG colorways and GR’s you want something different. OW provide that.

side note I hate the TS Air Force1’s but love the TS Jordan 1. I think it’s a preference for some

these 5’s are nice and have a good sense of creativity put into them. Some OW like the dunks seem lazy to me and I didn’t even try for em.

as for paying resell hey I say do as you wish with your money. Besides at this stage people sell old shoes to buy new ones.

sell a couple of old GR’s you don’t wear no more and the. Get these are some people’s plays. Will be some great deals on older models I score all the time on them deals.

Reactions: 907
trust there are some off white models that have crashed and burned aka no hype or no one wants it.

(Out side the reseller thinking they got a come up on a brick OW “kigers”

I think once you reach a point of buying so many OG colorways and GR’s you want something different. OW provide that.

side note I hate the TS Air Force1’s but love the TS Jordan 1. I think it’s a preference for some

these 5’s are nice and have a good sense of creativity put into them. Some OW like the dunks seem lazy to me and I didn’t even try for em.

as for paying resell hey I say do as you wish with your money. Besides at this stage people sell old shoes to buy new ones.

sell a couple of old GR’s you don’t wear no more and the. Get these are some people’s plays. Will be some great deals on older models I score all the time on them deals.
I hear you on that last part, I've been finding great deals on stuff lately. I found a pair of Jordan 13 lows yesterday for under retail, 18 months ago you couldn't find a pair for under $250.

Back
Top Bottom