Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wait a day or two and see what will happen. Don’t stress over it.
I'm trying not too. Just had a baby last week too, so this is the last thing I needed. My birthday was last week as well, so I bought these as a gift to myself. And all I got was headaches 😂.

I'm trying not too. Just had a baby last week too, so this is the last thing I needed. My birthday was last week as well, so I bought these as a gift to myself. And all I got was headaches 😂.
Congrats on the baby. Based on your previous posts you sounded stressed haha. I’m sure there will be other shoes you’ll want in the future that you could use those credits toward if they won’t refund it. They should though since they said it, the person that processed the return prob wasn’t paying attention.

Congrats on the baby. Based on your previous posts you sounded stressed haha. I’m sure there will be other shoes you’ll want in the future that you could use those credits toward if they won’t refund it. They should though since they said it, the person that processed the return prob wasn’t paying attention.
Yes plus I bought the shoes under the assumption that I was getting new perfect shoes. I even used the instaship method. But they came with that big mark it looked like somebody rubbed out. They told me that should not have been sold as new but defect. That alone should warrant a refund. And yes I'm stressed from having a newborn and nobody likes almost 2k stuck in limbo. But I appreciate your help man I'll relax and atleast them returned already, now just have to deal with turning this credit back into cash lol.

How's the sizing on the OW 4's. I went down .5 size on the OW 5's to a size 11 and they fit perfect. Would you guys say same sizing on the 4's with the typical minimal padding etc.?

Yeah .5 would be perfect. I went down a whole size and still fits me fine.

Always wondered if they were more keen on giving people **** pairs or things with minor flaws when people use goat credit. Knowing that they can't chargeback with their cc company.

That's what I was talking about, do a instant ship on something(s), get it, then chargeback from your bank. That is if they don't resolve the issue.
Will that work? I'm honestly considering it. I got my eye on a few things. And I really don't mind ****ing them since they trying to **** me anyways.

I wouldn’t do that, that’s fraud. I know you’re frustrated, rightfully so, but I would advise against that.

I would explain to them that they offered a refund and that’s what you agreed to, so that’s what you want. Then mention that if they won’t honor that you’ll chargeback. See how they respond to that.

I wouldn’t do that, that’s fraud. I know you’re frustrated, rightfully so, but I would advise against that.

I would explain to them that they offered a refund and that’s what you agreed to, so that’s what you want. Then mention that if they won’t honor that you’ll chargeback. See how they respond to that.
They ignoring me now tho. I told em I was going dispute if they didn't respond today but then my goat credit will be locked and I'll have no refund. I'm being held at gunpoint no pistol.

Last edited:
yea i was kidding on the theft part. but definitely chargeback since theyre MIA

It’s been a minute...finally got to take some pics.

Picked up Michigan’s last month to complete the set.
E9D56BE1-C513-451A-B7E7-A7A8333F33C9.jpeg
D82D8138-7D0F-4292-A5B3-EF9A6D71BD54.jpeg
859F458D-F678-44AD-85F5-4C427C360A94.jpeg
E4933C7C-8320-436F-B06C-206FD051115B.jpeg

Lace swap coming...

14475E7C-6310-405B-A547-E5B069BDC83D.jpeg

Have a great Labor Day Weekend fellas!

Uh ya **** all these companies for real, I’ve bought a lot of shoes through goat lately and they keep ****ing up, i got multiple worn or dirty pairs recently and had to return 4 of them for a credit but it’s doesn’t compare to how StockX is trying to play me.

Ordered a Travis Scott Astroworld hoodie in April that ended up being too big so I decided to sell it later when I could recoup my money... so I sold it finally a few weeks ago and I get the email yesterday that they can’t pay me out because it didn’t pass authentication LOL this is the same hoody they sent me in April. .....

So obviously I’m livid and i emailed them but haven’t gotten a response so I called my credit card to file a charge back.

There’s a major problem though, I saw you guys said they cancel accounts when you chargeback and I have a pending sale of some shoes I shipped off a few days ago. I don’t mind ever doing business with weak *** stock x ever again but I’m afraid they are gonna screw me on this pending sale.

Uh ya **** all these companies for real, I’ve bought a lot of shoes through goat lately and they keep ****ing up, i got multiple worn or dirty pairs recently and had to return 4 of them for a credit but it’s doesn’t compare to how StockX is trying to play me.

Ordered a Travis Scott Astroworld hoodie in April that ended up being too big so I decided to sell it later when I could recoup my money... so I sold it finally a few weeks ago and I get the email yesterday that they can’t pay me out because it didn’t pass authentication LOL this is the same hoody they sent me in April. .....

So obviously I’m livid and i emailed them but haven’t gotten a response so I called my credit card to file a charge back.

There’s a major problem though, I saw you guys said they cancel accounts when you chargeback and I have a pending sale of some shoes I shipped off a few days ago. I don’t mind ever doing business with weak *** stock x ever again but I’m afraid they are gonna screw me on this pending sale.
They all big trash. I ended up calling my bank and they going deal with goat. I'm cool on this runaround B's. They sent me fukkd up shoes as new and non defective and only want to give me goat credit. I'm not ever buying from them again. I may just use this goat credit too, before they receive the letter with the dispute. Just cause.

Back
Top Bottom