Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Resale is low because they're not great looking and because it's not a shoe that existed before. AM 97, Jordan 1, Presto, Jordan 4, etc. All shoes that were popular before Off White, so throwing the name on them makes them more desirable. Nobody was wearing Rubber Dunks before this

First off-white W and like a few have said, didn’t even want them. I got my first W on SNS since they switched to the app on the Yeezy carbon earlier and when I looked at the clock it was 10:01 and I was like oh let me try SNKRS and got ‘em lol. When it’s a release I really want im at 10:00:00 and never hit smh!

First off-white W and like a few have said, didn’t even want them. I got my first W on SNS since they switched to the app on the Yeezy carbon earlier and when I looked at the clock it was 10:01 and I was like oh let me try SNKRS and got ‘em lol. When it’s a release I really want im at 10:00:00 and never hit smh!

Yup. That's how the SNKRS world works. When they dropped the Black Presto and White Presto the same day I entered both draws and liked both but was praying for the black because they were way more wearable for my style. Took an L on black and won the white

IMG_1417.jpg
Very happy with these

dang SNKRS pair shipped already and should be here monday. didn’t think nike would get anything shipped this quick

hit cncpts raffle for these ****s for my bro

Joints look completely trash imo but ill see in hand

Back
Top Bottom