Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Didnt expect to win a pair for $630 shipped off ebay. My girl is gonna kill me :nerd::stoneface:

I need to unload pairs asap!

UNDS today.....

B17E15E9-9A87-4002-AD3F-2872205A42DA.jpeg
97BEDE20-05D5-46B7-AD6C-B751DAC011E4.jpeg
Wow these look great with black laces here :pimp:

I would just do a chargeback, that gets their attention real quick...

I had bought an ASTROWORLD hoody last year on StockX and it ended up being too big so a few months back I sold it once I was actually going to be able to make my money back and they tried to tell me it was fake.... I purchased it from them... so all they did was send me an email that it didn’t pass and they were already mailing the hoody back...

so I instantly called my credit card company and started a chargeback....

surprise surprise they responded real quick then lol and I was able to get a refund on the original cost l paid ( which was less than what I sold it for but I just wanted at least the original payment back )... they still tried to ban my account after lol

I could be wrong, but I feel like he’s lying about how those shoes arrived. However, Yes. Yes their customers service is very trash. I still haven’t received a payout from an item sold in September.

Contact then on twitter they will respond this happened to me I had to update my payout section? It was dumb as hell

I would just do a chargeback, that gets their attention real quick...

I had bought an ASTROWORLD hoody last year on StockX and it ended up being too big so a few months back I sold it once I was actually going to be able to make my money back and they tried to tell me it was fake.... I purchased it from them... so all they did was send me an email that it didn’t pass and they were already mailing the hoody back...

so I instantly called my credit card company and started a chargeback....

surprise surprise they responded real quick then lol and I was able to get a refund on the original cost l paid ( which was less than what I sold it for but I just wanted at least the original payment back )... they still tried to ban my account after lol
So you got your account back? If so then how?

So you got your account back? If so then how?
I emailed them letting them know I’m charging back and they asked me to retract it and to send the hoody back once I recieve it and they will handle it so I did and they did refund me the original amount

they responded really quick once that chargeback was initiated lol...

They did ban my account after too but I emailed them and they reactivated it with a veiled threat so I had to remind them why I did a charge back in the first place and that I won’t be buying anything again on their ****ty platform anymore just selling back **** I bought from them

So I’m thinking of doing two trades. What are y’all’s opinion on who’s winning ?

1st trade: my off white red dunk lows + $215 for strange loves.
2nd trade: my off white vapor max black (not OG) + off white air Max 90 black for chunky dunky and community gardens

all shoes are DS

So I’m thinking of doing two trades. What are y’all’s opinion on who’s winning ?

1st trade: my off white red dunk lows + $215 for strange loves.
2nd trade: my off white vapor max black (not OG) + off white air Max 90 black for chunky dunky and community gardens

all shoes are DS

depends on what you like better honestly
i prob woudn't want to do the first trade but the second trade i would definitely do

Second trade I would do. Chunkys are worth it alone IMO. First trade is a hell no for me but that’s because because off white red dunks are doper than strange loves. Im sure I’m in the minority with that one tho.

Damn, I'd totally do that StrangeLove trade. StrangeLoves are one of the best Dunks to drop this year. Still salty I missed on those. The OW Dunks aren't that great to me personally.

Back
Top Bottom