Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

CD7D91F9-5542-456F-A3AC-B2ACA3DA029C.png

0/3. 2 days to go.
So realistically speaking our chances of touching revolve around this bull****, paying a reseller like 800-2500 or whatever or copping a replica.
What the ****.

After giving nikes all types of free marketing by tweeting and texting links. Lol at this.

If it was the bread off white 4’s a shoe I really really want and would keep no questions no matter what the resale would be I would never get it

but I’m happy I got these and I’m either going to sell them or go to do a store trade for the AMM jordan 3s

plus I had a $140 gift card these dunks Cost me less then 60 bucks

Last edited:
Have you guys checked "Orders" on the app? It shows a color on there. Mine says Sail/Electro Green/Bright Cactus/Neutral Grey

Can someone give me more information on how this lot thing works

with he different styles i haven’t been following this at all

So you get the notification, then you select your size and buy. What colorway you receive is random.

I also got the sail white
Have you guys checked "Orders" on the app? It shows a color on there. Mine says Sail/Electro Green/Bright Cactus/Neutral Grey

So you get the notification, then you select your size and buy. What colorway you receive is random.

but whats the deal with this lot number or something

alot of your guys ate on here

that’s good to see

first day seeing people hit… but what I wonder is if accounts got access that dont purchase does that mean the next day more pairs would be available?

I GOT EM!!!!!!. MY FIRST PAIR OF DUNKS EVER TOO!:nthat:
From my experience, here are some tips yall should know:

I clicked solelinks notification at 10:59, page was on coming soon, but then went straight to sold out. :frown:
At about 11:02, I got the banner notification from SNKRS, "you have been selected"...... I clicked that thing so fast & it still said sold out. :angry::smh:

But then I just kept checking/refreshing the app & the card showing it was reserved finally popped up for me on the home page & inbox around 11:15 for me. I was then able to get my size (all sizes were there) & checked out. :wow:

So if yall get a reservation, don't give up until you actually see it in your SNKRS app, it may take some time. If i just gave up after 11:02, I wouldn't have got mine.

PO

Last edited:
Have any Android users hit yet? We don't get some features such as polls and live streams, so I'm wondering if this EA rollout might be iOS only, as well. Solelinks just opens SNKRS for me when I click their notifications, no "Coming Soon" or anything.

Have any Android users hit yet? We don't get some features such as polls and live streams, so I'm wondering if this EA rollout might be iOS only, as well. Solelinks just opens SNKRS for me when I click their notifications, no "Coming Soon" or anything.

Same for me, on my Pixel.

I also got the sail white

but whats the deal with this lot number or something

alot of your guys ate on here

that’s good to see

The lot number is one of the colorways. We'll all get one of the 50 lot numbers.

I'm Android, so I definitely didn't think I was getting in on this. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom